• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

World Transfer Speculation

Dutch Wives

lol more razzle less dazzle
sketchy keeping like that with defenders running at him shouldnt be accepted in the epl, especially for chelsea

hes 33 anyway, im sure hes thinking of going home to portugal in a season or two.

Sym

He's always been the second back up keeper, freakish that Cech and Cudicini both got injured, dunno who'll be second keeper out of Hilario and this new bloke though.

Dutch Wives

yeah, it happens.
im guessing new bloke, he's young and it'd be better to develope his game.

i just hope ancelotti will put sturridge on more often than not, he's gonna be a gun

Sym

Well...remember what happened with the last man shitty player we purchased(Wright-Phillips)

hahaha

FFC Mariner

Viduka to Fulham rumours........no links just MB chatter from people who claim "sources"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dru

FFC Mariner said:
Viduka to Fulham rumours........no links just MB chatter from people who claim "sources"

Point and laugh.  :piralaugh:

You never know it might be a three month contract that he has to keep playing well to get another one. might actually score regularly that way.  :p 

Atomic

FFC Mariner said:

No offence FFC, but that is farking hilarious in a delightfully perverse sort of way. Even the mere fact of it being a rumour - and your reaction to it - has made me smile. Like I said, no offence intended, it's just one of those ironic situations that you yourself would delight in if it didn't involve Fulham.

PS. Now where is that irony emoticon Adz???

FFC Mariner

I am a fan, if he signed and if he stayed fit and scored a 93rd minute winner against the filth at the dogtrack, he would be ok in my book...........just

Tittirongi

Fjellhamar are set to sign Bangladeshi international Issi Mahmoud Assi Mohammad al Caraffe Blue hat from Lten

Can't reveal my sources, but you heard it here thirteenth

serious14

(Random attention seeking username) said:
Fjellhamar are set to sign Bangladeshi international Issi Mahmoud Assi Mohammad al Caraffe Blue hat from Lten

Can't reveal my sources, but you heard it here thirteenth

*thumbs up*  Thanks for the scoop.

serious14

Ronaldo's unveiling at the Bernabeu.....

Cristiano-Ronaldo-heads-t-008.jpg

:eek:

Kareem

someting doesnt look right about him in the madrid uniform
it looks a bit weird- maybe I have to get used to it?

Why, Why is he no9?
Stupid decision IMO

mariners4ever

Kareem said:

Why, Why is he no9?
Stupid decision IMO

what other number is he meant to be, there is no way he was gunna have no7

serious14

Kareem said:

Why, Why is he no9?
Stupid decision IMO

It's where Fergie played him for half a season..... perhaps he knew something we didn't??  :p

Kareem

serious14 said:
Kareem said:

Why, Why is he no9?
Stupid decision IMO

It's where Fergie played him for half a season..... perhaps he knew something we didn't??  :p
that hindered Rooney's season IMO
and if reports are to be beleived it was because Fergie had no faith in Ronaldo's defence ability/attitude!

apparently he wanted/would have been content with no17?
That is Parejo's number last season, and RVN's when not injured...surely RVN is leaving?

Benzema looks to be something dodgy like 13 :p

serious14

Kareem said:
serious14 said:
Kareem said:

Why, Why is he no9?
Stupid decision IMO

that hindered Rooney's season IMO

+10342509345

He is okay to occasionally track out to the wing on defensive duties and what not, but in attack he is severely stunted on either wing.  Watch for him to fire this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred