• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

World Transfer Speculation

Ben

This article is on foxsports but i can't find it on any actual football sites so i don't completly believe it
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25580332-23215,00.html

Brazilian playmaker Kaka has signed for Real Madrid from AC Milan in a 65-million ($113.5 million) deal, Spanish radio station Cadena Ser has reported.

Newly-installed Real president Florentino Perez sealed the deal with AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and Bosco Leite, Kaka's father and agent, Cadena Ser said.

Kaka, currently in Brazil with the national team ahead of a World Cup qualifier against Uruguay, will sign up for five years and a salary of about 9 million (15.7 million) a year, the radio station said.

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi had hinted at Kaka's departure moments before Cadena Ser had claimed he was indeed moving.

"I do not know if we can keep Kaka at Milan because they (Real) have offered him so much money," Berlusconi was quoted as saying by Italian press agency Ansa.

serious14

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5359020,00.html

AC Milan star Kaka has reiterated that he does not want to leave San Siro, as reports suggest he is set to follow Carlo Ancelotti to Chelsea.

Speculation has suggested that informal talks over a 70million deal have already started as the Blues look to tempt the Brazilian to the Premier League, while returning Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is also a long-term admirer.

Ancelotti's appointment as manager at Stamford Bridge was confirmed on Monday and the Italian is set to begin a three-year contract at the beginning of July with the aim of securing the UEFA Champions League.

It is rumoured that Kaka is top of the 49-year-old's wanted list as he plans tweaks to his inherited, ageing squad, with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich understood to be prepared to spend big this summer.

But Kaka, who broke into the Milan side under former boss Ancelotti, insists he is staying in Italy, telling Gazzetta dello Sport: "I say it for the last time. I don't want to leave Milan."

The playmaker appeared to be on the verge of a world-record switch to Manchester City in the winter transfer window before the deal collapsed as Milan opted out of selling.

Kaka's potential move to Eastlands was shrouded in controversy as it was suggested the player was being forced out of Italy against his wishes.

The 27-year-old has now stated that he will make no further comment upon his future so that there is no confusion over his desire to stay at Milan.

"In this period I prefer to remain silent because I don't want to be misunderstood," he added.

"To the millions of Milan supporters, I say that I have made my choice. I want to stay."

Kaka admits that he is in a debt of gratitude to Ancelotti after he was offered the opportunity to shine.

"I owe him a lot. He opened the doors for me in Italian football," he concluded.

;)

Ben

Thought i would get the ball rolling on this one with all the rumours coming out now that the 08/09 season has finished. Some of the bigger names that I reckon will be talked about constantly will be the Ronaldo saga again, Where will Ribery go to? who will Real Madrid sign to try and start another Galacticos and also where will Carlos Tevez go?

serious14

Mods, merge the 'Kaka to Madrid' thread with this one please.  ;)

Gareth Barry has gone from Aston Villa to Man City for 12 million quid, and a payrise from 40 000 to 100 000 quid a week.

Ben

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5359887,00.html
There's the article for the Barry transfer, it's all about the money. He moved from a club playing in europe to a club with lots of money

Kareem

ribery is actually a realistic madrid target
we have Zidane on our side- so that could do it
although barca, chelsea and man utd apparently want him...

apparently Ancelotti wants Pirlo for Chelsea...would be interesting to see Pirlo in the EPL
Will Villa ever leave Valencia?
Madrid wanted him last year- ut got turned down.

Tevez?
Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and Tottenham all after him (+ a slight murmur from madrid- but they are after every1 :p)
If liverpool can find a good player to partner torres- thats gonna be scary

Babel? Wants out of liverpool...Arsenal wanted him a few years ago? I know Tottenham want him

Huntelaar- I would like to see him leave Madrid. Apparently Man Utd could be on the cards?

Karim Benzema- not not much talk about him...Although Man Utd seem to be most interested.
I would love Madrid to wake up and get this guy- a great talent- the new Henry. Arsenal cant afford him, Barca might be slightly interested but they got Krkic on bench...

Fabregas- apparently Barca might want to him to return. I am pretty sure cesc said a few years back only team he would leave Arsenal for is Barca

Xabi- Madrid may want him.

Kareem

Ronaldinho? Man City want him- so do a Brazillian team (Sao Paulo?)

Oh and the free agents...
Owen, Viduka
who else?

Statue

And it begins again the off season crap that gets talked about in the media, its funny to read some of the bullshit they dribble on about through the net, you only find about 1 in 10 end up being true

scottmac

Suspended
serious14 said:
http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5359020,00.html

AC Milan star Kaka has reiterated that he does not want to leave San Siro, as reports suggest he is set to follow Carlo Ancelotti to Chelsea.

Speculation has suggested that informal talks over a 70million deal have already started as the Blues look to tempt the Brazilian to the Premier League, while returning Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is also a long-term admirer.

Ancelotti's appointment as manager at Stamford Bridge was confirmed on Monday and the Italian is set to begin a three-year contract at the beginning of July with the aim of securing the UEFA Champions League.

It is rumoured that Kaka is top of the 49-year-old's wanted list as he plans tweaks to his inherited, ageing squad, with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich understood to be prepared to spend big this summer.

But Kaka, who broke into the Milan side under former boss Ancelotti, insists he is staying in Italy, telling Gazzetta dello Sport: "I say it for the last time. I don't want to leave Milan."

The playmaker appeared to be on the verge of a world-record switch to Manchester City in the winter transfer window before the deal collapsed as Milan opted out of selling.

Kaka's potential move to Eastlands was shrouded in controversy as it was suggested the player was being forced out of Italy against his wishes.

The 27-year-old has now stated that he will make no further comment upon his future so that there is no confusion over his desire to stay at Milan.

"In this period I prefer to remain silent because I don't want to be misunderstood," he added.

"To the millions of Milan supporters, I say that I have made my choice. I want to stay."

Kaka admits that he is in a debt of gratitude to Ancelotti after he was offered the opportunity to shine.

"I owe him a lot. He opened the doors for me in Italian football," he concluded.

;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8080228.stm

Milan braced for Kaka departure

AC Milan are struggling to keep hold of star midfielder Kaka as reports emerged that Real Madrid had agreed a world record 56m transfer for the Brazilian.

;)

scottmac

Suspended
Man City, Everton and Portsmouth lead the chase as Neill walks away from West Ham

"Lucas Neill, 31, has severed his ties with West Ham after the club drew a line under negotiations about a new deal.
Manchester City, Portsmouth, Everton and Olympiakos are interested in the Australian full-back who rejected a one year extension on reduced terms."

I reckon toffee blue would suit Lucas. Dont know if a toffee wage would though.

Kareem

scottmac said:
Man City, Everton and Portsmouth lead the chase as Neill walks away from West Ham

"Lucas Neill, 31, has severed his ties with West Ham after the club drew a line under negotiations about a new deal.
Manchester City, Portsmouth, Everton and Olympiakos are interested in the Australian full-back who rejected a one year extension on reduced terms."

man city and neill are a perfect fit tbh
sad but true
he likes money and they have it thrash out

Morgan30

I'm hoping Pompey can get Neill, new owner takes control in a week so no lack of money and we need some kind of replacement for Campbell or Distin or both

tuftman

Kareem said:
scottmac said:

man city and neill are a perfect fit tbh
sad but true
he likes money and they have it thrash out

He did the same thing when he was at Blackburn, he was linked and being rumoured to be as good as Liverpool property, as well as having Chelsea and Barca of all teams chasing him..after the 2006 World Cup where he was awesome. Took the money, and yet again..its money he's after

Ben

Alright it looks real this time, this a big move by madrid

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5369916,00.html
Real Madrid have completed the signing of Kaka from AC Milan on a six-year contract.

The Spanish giants confirmed the eagerly-awaited capture of the 27-year-old Brazilian superstar in a brief statement on their website late on Monday night.

Kaka, currently on international duty with Brazil in his homeland, underwent a medical in Recife earlier on Monday before putting pen to paper on a six-year deal.

The transfer fee is expected to be new world record at around 56million, eclipsing the 48million Real paid Juventus for Zinedine Zidane in the summer of 2001.

Kaka is expected to be unveiled at the Santiago Bernabeu towards the end of this month, once he's finished Confederations Cup duty with his country in South Africa.

A statement on the Milan website meanwhile read: "From next season, Kaka will play at Real Madrid.

"AC Milan thanked the man and the great champion Kaka for his decisive contribution to the many victories achieved in the six years of his commitment

"The loss technique, while serious, can be remedied.

"It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kak, a shining example of professionalism, commitment and professionalism.

"AC Milan, (according to) the wishes of the managers, players and supporters of the Rossoneri, offer him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career."

Now Real have concluded their first major piece of business this summer, president Florentino Perez is expected to turn his attentions to a concerted bid to prise Cristiano Ronaldo away from Manchester United.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred