• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

World Transfer Speculation

FFC Mariner

ECL group games are often played against sides that would look out of place in the CCC (you know SPL sides) and there is always the Mickey Mouse cup for the youth team.

Manures job this season is to restore Owens fitness, hunger and confidence so he can get on the plane to S Africa and be part of our traditional defeat in the QF's .

Kareem

I dont get Krkic point...IMO they should do exactly what barca did...watch Krkic- he will eclipse Torres + Villa

Kareem

FFC Mariner said:
ECL group games are often played against sides that would look out of place in the CCC (you know SPL sides) and there is always the Mickey Mouse cup for the youth team.

Manures job this season is to restore Owens fitness, hunger and confidence so he can get on the plane to S Africa and be part of our traditional defeat in the QF's .
I'm a big Owen fan
and almost nothing would please me more than to see Owen return to the national team...
but I am starting to mull over this decision for SAF to sign Owen- if Owen stays fit...he could just impede Machedo's growth...
honestly- any young foreigner should look to Arsenal and only Arsenal ;)

FFC Mariner

Why Arsenal?

Play in the worlds quietest stadium, finish 3rd and hope for favourable draws in the cups to keep the season going past October.

Kareem

FFC Mariner said:
Why Arsenal?

Play in the worlds quietest stadium, finish 3rd and hope for favourable draws in the cups to keep the season going past October.
coz you'll play
I mean if you want trophies then by all means dont go to Emirates by mistake :p

I reckon Machado would be easily getting a chance at a 'big' club like Arsenal this season...but thats only because Arsenal have given chances to Adebayor + Bendtner (guy annoys me so much)

dibo

serious14 said:
El Kareemo - we played 60 something competitive fixtures last season.... assuming we even go close to that number again this season (say, low 50's??), to want Rooney and Berba to start all of those is nothing short of unrealistic.  Two cup runs can be expected again, and barring disaster, another tilt at the UCL.  There's room in there for everyone to play.

from a liverpool supporter's perspective, putting all your eggs in two baskets is insanity, as we showed last season. had we some quality backup for gerrard and torres, we might have won the league.

David Votoupal

Everton looking to sign Kyle Naughton. Could this be our first signing of the off-season? Or will we just procrastinate like half the time? :headbutt:

Forum Phoenix

Indeed...

"I heart oil money"

City is certainly trying to buy some goals this year,
but their defense is still not a patch on the big four imo.

serious14

Forum Phoenix said:
Indeed...

"I heart oil money"

They're making some seriously proper moves (salary north of 250 000 quid a week) for John Terry.  Will be very interesting to see if they get him - he's been at Chelsea for 14 years, he's what you'd call an actual Chelsea player, not some random mercenary.

clarence

serious14 said:
Forum Phoenix said:
Indeed...

"I heart oil money"

They're making some seriously proper moves (salary north of 250 000 quid a week) for John Terry.  Will be very interesting to see if they get him - he's been at Chelsea for 14 years, he's what you'd call an actual Chelsea player, not some random mercenary.

Came through their Youth Academy I believe, really doubt he'll play anywhere else now he's been at Chelsea for that long.

Statue

I have no idea why city are buying so many strikers, they must be planing to play a 1 1 8 with all the strikers they are rumoured to be buying, imagine if the eto rumour went through as well as Adebayor

scottmac

Suspended
Farthinator said:
I have no idea why city are buying so many strikers, they must be planing to play a 1 1 8 with all the strikers they are rumoured to be buying, imagine if the eto rumour went through as well as Adebayor

I would say the Eto signing is well and truly on the backburner if they are keen on Adebayor.

midfielder

Farthinator said:

They are planning to revert to the old English system.. 5 strikers 3 mids and 2 backs...

dru

Stewart Downing to Aston Villa looks likely to go ahead, Boro have accepted an offer now is up to Downing and Villa to agree terms and for Downing to pass whatever sham of a medical they put him through.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami