• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wildly speculative off-season prediction thread

Bear

GREAT POST DJ

Im not going to bother predicting my top 8, its just to bloody hard. But I will predict...

Perth, Scum and us to struggle with injury
Sydney to kick some serious ass all over the park, except for their washed up keeper
Wellington to be strong if injury free
Adelaide to struggle to score goals, will rely to much on Dodd, who I dont rate at all
Qld's young guns will be worked out by most teams
Melbourne will rely to heavily on their mids to score, with Archie's injurys and Allsopp's, umm, Allsoppness

loyalist

Champions -Wellington
Premiers - Sydney
Mariners position on the ladder - 7th
Mariners player of the season - Mile Jedinak
Mariners top scorer - Mcallister
A-League top scorer - Shane Smeltz
Wooden Spoon - Perth
U20 player of the season - Nikita Rukakystya
HAL Player of the season - Cristiano
Coach of the year - Herbert

Ladder
1 Sydney
2 Wellington
3 Melbourne Victory
4 Adelaide
5 Newcastle
6 Qld
7 Central Coast
8 Perth

marinersman

centralcoastyouth said:
Champions -Wellington
Premiers - Sydney
Mariners position on the ladder - 7th
Mariners player of the season - Mile Jedinak
Mariners top scorer - Mcallister
A-League top scorer - Shane Smeltz
Wooden Spoon - Perth
U20 player of the season - Nikita Rukakystya
HAL Player of the season - Cristiano
Coach of the year - Herbert

Ladder
1 Sydney
2 Wellington
3 Melbourne Victory
4 Adelaide
5 Newcastle
6 Qld
7 Central Coast
8 Perth

Taking the piss is not funny when you put us to finish seventh.

S

soccersensei

Looks like CentralCoastYouth get his tips from Andy Harper ;) :vomit:

Deej

We could very easily finish 7th in V4, I don't agree with some of ccy's predictions but there's every chance we could have a shocker.

Blair

i think i depends on how we come together ay if we dont sign any more players then 45678 if we do 123 but heart 1 wit head 5 scum 8 haha

loyalist

redman said:
i think i depends on how we come together ay if we dont sign any more players then 45678 if we do 123 but heart 1 wit head 5 scum 8 haha
lol sorta my theory aswell

Paolo

centralcoastyouth said:
redman said:
lol sorta my theory aswell
+1, i also think we will finish eithers  1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th or 8th

S

soccersensei

Deej said:
We could very easily finish 7th in V4, I don't agree with some of ccy's predictions but there's every chance we could have a shocker.

In a such a tight league, you can't really argue with that, but regardless of team or selections there's still the heart and ethic that Lawrie brings to the squad that I think is only really rivaled by GVE in the HAL... I think this aside from the community/supporter spirit we have is what helps to bring the most out of a squad and that this counts for much in competition, so much so that I just can't see us finishing in the bottom half this season - "Almost" regardless of signings, I think we are just too mentally strong a club for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred