• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wildly speculative off-season prediction thread

Deej

I've changed my mind

1. Melbourne
2. Sydney
3. Adelaide
4. Wellington
5. QLD
6. Mariners
7. Newcastle
8. Perth

It's still gonna be a shit fight though

FFC Mariner

If we are changing our minds, my second go is:

1 = MV
2 = Qld
3 = Bling
4 = Wellington
5 = CCM
6 = Scum
7 = Adelaide
8 = Perth

MV to win the toilet seat against Qld in GF. bling to finish 4th again

kevrenor

1. Adelaide
2. Qld Roar
3. Mariners
4. Nix

5. Melbourne
6. Broke FC
7. Glory
8. Scum

Top scorer:  Agostino to come good this time

to be continued ...

serious14

1.  QLD
2.  Adelaide
3.  Melbourne
4.  Nix
5.  Sydney
6.  Mariners
7.  Jets
8.  Perth

Re: our position - I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong, but I just don't see it happening......

Bear

Horza said:
1. The Sydney
2. Pussycats
3. Team Skeletor
4. Nux
5. Fisherfolk
6. Tards
7. Glory
8. Jest

I didnt know Jeff and Fish had teams in the a-league ;)

Aden

serious14 said:
1.  QLD
2.  Adelaide
3.  Melbourne
4.  Nix
5.  Sydney
6.  Mariners
7.  Jets
8.  Perth

Re: our position - I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong, but I just don't see it happening......

exactly what i had predicted except had  melbourne and sydney other way around..  but besides that exactly same

marinersman

Anybody seen the poll on the World Game website?

We're equal second last with Glory on 5% to win the Premier's Plate. Only the sheep shaggers are behind us on 4%.

FFC Mariner

We are always tipped to have a shit season - wait till Slater starts in on us (again).

I have a horrible feeling that its gonna be a tough year for us but wont be that bad.

We suffer in those silly polls as out population is smaller that other centres

bulldogmariner

The team to watch out for as the big dark horses will be Adelaide Utd after signing some impressive brazillians and got the core of the squad retained from Champions League.
Diego will be a player to watch!!!

I hope Lawrie has one of these attacking South Amercians up his sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arabmariner

The polls are not reflected in the tab odds.Only getting 7-1 for us for both the league and the post season cup.
Last time I looked both Perth and the sheepies were 21-1.

Deej

I am surprised a few people are heavily tipping QLD, I think they're a shot for top 4 but don't think they are premiership material personally

bulldogmariner

The way i see the season
1. Mariners
2. Adelaide UTD
3. Sydney
4. Melbourne
5. Queensland
6. Wellington
7. Perth
8. Jets.
First Coach gone- Dave Mitchell at Perth
Top goal Scorer- Dylan McCalliaster or JOhn Aloi$i
Man to Watch- Mile Jedinak he may not be a Mariner for to long
Mariners player of season Mile Jedinak
A_League Player of Season- Diego (Ade)
Best Coach- A Vidmar

marinermick

Deej said:
I am surprised a few people are heavily tipping QLD, I think they're a shot for top 4 but don't think they are premiership material personally

i guess that they were the best team in the comp last season and were dudded through lack of strike power in which i think they have rectified with the brazilian with the dutch name

the younger players now have a season under their belt and frank farina is an exceptional a-league coach

they do lack depth in defence, though, but all in all i think they will have another cracker season

bulldogmariner

Queensland a young team and if they get injuries they have no depth they will stuggle if this happens thats why i believe they will finish between 5th and 7th

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred