• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wildly speculative off-season prediction thread

Omni

Champions - Mariners
Premiers - Mariners
Mariners position on the ladder - 1st
Mariners player of the season - Boogaard
Mariners top scorer - Kwasnik
A-League top scorer - Mrdja ;)
Wooden Spoon - Newcastle
U20 player of the season - Zullo?
HAL Player of the season - Adrian Caceras
Coach of the year - Ricky Herbert
Out of the Left Field prediction - John Kosmina sacked in the first half of the season, GVE quits & Aurelio gets sacked after a run of losses. Con Constantine signs himself due to a shortage of players, Aloi$i gets an injury first game against CCM taking a dive, Vukovic returns and brings Chuck Norris to snap Breeze, Joel Griffiths doesn't appear (or if he does actually gets suspended).

1 ) Mariners
2 ) Queensland
3 ) Adelaide
4 ) Phoenix
5 ) Melbourne
6 ) Perth
7 ) Sydney
8 ) Newcastle

Omni

hahaha - I KNOW that, just skipped my mind, he might actually get a red in Japan *slaps forehead*

Kareem

Foriegnmariner said:
Champions - Melbourne
Premiers - Mariners
Mariners position on the ladder - 2nd
1 ) Mariners
2 ) Melbourne
dont u mean mariners position on ladder 1st??
Omni said:
Mariners top scorer - Kwasnik
A-League top scorer - Mrdja ;)
Mrdja gonna leave us and score 10 goals in first couple of rounds b4 gettin injured???:p

Omni

he'll leave and tear apart the league - while he's here he'll be injured but the second he leaves he'll be a machine.

Tassiemariner

Kareem said:
Foriegnmariner said:
Champions - Melbourne
Premiers - Mariners
Mariners position on the ladder - 2nd
1 ) Mariners
2 ) Melbourne
dont u mean mariners position on ladder 1st??
Oops, gee there are a few brain fades happening at the moment :p thank kareem.

Kareem

northernspirit said:
My tip: (Newcastle to be the first team to go from champions to wooden spooners)
wat would be more fascinating and could happen one day is Premiers-->wooden spooners
see I could see 4th place winning GF and then comin 8th/10th/last but its a lot more interesting and harder for 1st-->last

skilbeck

anything can happen when the entire championship squad leaves because a certain someone doesnt like service agreements

northernspirit

Kareem said:
northernspirit said:
My tip: (Newcastle to be the first team to go from champions to wooden spooners)
wat would be more fascinating and could happen one day is Premiers-->wooden spooners
see I could see 4th place winning GF and then comin 8th/10th/last but its a lot more interesting and harder for 1st-->last
your quite correct, v3 was a bit unique however with goal difference seperating us... it will probably happen one day!

skilbeck

skilbeck said:
Champions - Melbourne
Premiers - Central Coast Mariners
Mariners position on the ladder - 1st
Mariners player of the season - John Hutchinson
Mariners top scorer - Nik Mrdja
A-League top scorer - Nik Mrdja, Nikita Rukavystya
Wooden Spoon - Newcastle Jets
U20 player of the season - Nikita Rukakystya
HAL Player of the season - Hernandez
Coach of the year - Mitchell for finally getting Perth into the 4
Out of the Left Field prediction - Perth make the 4 Sydney dont
Ladder
1 Central Coast Mariners
2 Queensland Roar
3 Melbourne Victory
4 Perth Glory
5 Sydney FC
6 Wellington Phoenix
7 Adelaide United
8 Newcastle Jets

New Prediction: Danny Vukovic Player of the Year
Con finally leaves or is kick out of the Scum. They are then forced into administration and lose all their competition points

Bear

RADINHO said:
Why did u make this a sticky ???

Why dont you make a constructive comment?
Im guessing bacause they wanted to, funny how mods can do whatever they want huh

Kareem

Bearinator said:
RADINHO said:

Why dont you make a constructive comment?
Im guessing bacause they wanted to, funny how mods can do whatever they want huh
he did make a constructive comment?
he didnt critiscise...he simply asked a question!!!
I dunno why it is a sticky but all i know is it is a good thread!

Update: Jets still havent got anywhere near a full squad for next season...wooden spoon!

dibo

you can all shut up...

to state the incredibly bloody obvious, i made it a sticky so that the predictions don't disappear. this is a similar thread to ones made in previous seasons, and it's good to be able to come back to it through the season.

kevrenor

RADINHO said:
Why do you care? Seriously, if you want to ask this sort of question seriously lad just PM us and ask.

See Dibos answer.

The Mods have the job of doing their job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred