• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Winter season FUTSAL

Bear

clarky81 said:
so f**king wat there was still no need for it

mate, dry your eyes, it was aimed at jimmy due to fish and jimmy having a niggle at each other during the game, it had nothing to do with you, was not aimed at you, no big f**king deal unless you make it that which it seems you are. if its that big a problem for you send fish a pm or have a chat with him in person

f**k

clarky81

alrready have bear so settle down mate just thought we were meant to be having fun out there not playing for live or death

marinermick

clarky81 said:
alrready have bear so settle down mate just thought we were meant to be having fun out there not playing for live or death

as bear said take it to PM

we are team modest and do not lower ourselves to their (lack of) standards and decency

Ted

6:45 for Alliance  :mad:

(we may forfeit as its too bloody early for a few of us)

marinermick

lamese had a message on her phone from one of the organisers last night and it went something like this:

"lamese, mick from indoor soccer here, one of your teams play 7:35pm monday night and the other has a bye, good night"

::)  ::)  ::)

BAD BULLZ

Ted said:

Is this a trial??
Have grades been confirmed?
Pretty much if im allowed i can play n back up for you if you need a hand.

DINAMO @ 7.45 VS ??

Ted

BAD BULLZ said:
Ted said:

Is this a trial??
Have grades been confirmed?
Pretty much if im allowed i can play n back up for you if you need a hand.

DINAMO @ 7.45 VS ??

not sure mate, I think we have things covered even though Scotty has pulled out.

J

jiggles

Will be coming to flash the disco lights and break the buzzers again this week.

I might even get up the nerve to jump into the foam pit...

Bear

iv no idea who we are playing

we have fish, juz and craig out

coming in will be murphs and Matt Hall, son of Skeletor

Ted

Alliance 10 - Happy Feet 2

sorry I couldnt hang around guys, had to pick up eldest daughter from her work.

Ted

northernspirit said:
heard about the result great news Ted
Hopefully ill be right for the next game

Yeah mate we only had 4 for the first 5 minutes or so and even then we almost scored a few times. Once Yahya turned up and we had 5 on the court, the goals flowed. Byran made some great saves and I had 4 or 5 shots just miss. We dropped off in the last few minutes of the game though and let them slot in a couple.

BAD BULLZ

1st comp game of season:
Congrats alliance  :eek:verhead:

Epic cheers for helping out to skelator jnr and murphy you guys are "awesome"

Team Awesome won 5-4 solid game
Bear was immense

Golden boot:
Greggo 2
zac/matt hall? 2
eggy 1

bear
fish
craig
juzzy

hilly1981

Ted said:
Yeah mate we only had 4 for the first 5 minutes or so and even then we almost scored a few times. Once Yahya turned up and we had 5 on the court, the goals flowed. Byran made some great saves and I had 4 or 5 shots just miss. We dropped off in the last few minutes of the game though and let them slot in a couple.

Yeah 3 of those goals that you guys scored was due to my inept goal keeping ability :)
I couldnt save a goal to save my life seriously!!!
A couple of your blokes were just too quick on their feet for us with their slick ball skills.

Still was good fun though ;)

Ted

hilly1981 said:
Ted said:

Yeah 3 of those goals that you guys scored was due to my inept goal keeping ability :)
I couldnt save a goal to save my life seriously!!!
A couple of your blokes were just too quick on their feet for us with their slick ball skills.

Still was good fun though ;)

Having a dedicated keeper with quick reflexes makes a big difference mate.
Fun should be first and foremost or its pointless really.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred