• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Winter season FUTSAL

Alicia

Jimmy said:
Alicia said:
Davo said:
How did Team AWESOME and Team MODEST go last night?  I hope you are both playing Div 1.

Team Awesome beat Team Modest 4-3.

That result burns after being 3-0 up.

Like a burning ring of fire???
image.php

Ted

Kareem said:
kanewillow said:
alliance=fail due to having killarny players in the side
but is offset by 1 Gosford player, and 2 Ourimbah players
Ourimbah players are worth 2 ;) :p

Kano is an Entrance player, so his opinion means little....

J

jiggles

Alicia said:
Davo said:
How did Team AWESOME and Team MODEST go last night?  I hope you are both playing Div 1.

And had the best Support Group, thank you very much.

I flashed those lights like a disco on an oldie's cruise ship. Melsy had the buzzer sorted.

Hot boy 1, to Hot boy 2...

Bear

Team Awesome took a half to get started, but we lived up to the name

I hope we play davo's team, if they all go to water as easy as he does we are in for another win ;)

Congrats Alliance, I also hope we play you guys soon

Alicia

poko said:
Alicia said:
Davo said:

And had the best Support Group, thank you very much.

I flashed those lights like a disco on an oldie's cruise ship. Melsy had the buzzer sorted.

Hot boy 1, to Hot boy 2...

I think I have RSI from all the light flashing that I too participated in.

Was an entertaining game to watch.  I also think I met my future husband... mm mmm..  man in white shorts playing shuttlecock..

Ted

kanewillow said:
Ted said:
Kareem said:
kanewillow said:
alliance=fail due to having killarny players in the side
but is offset by 1 Gosford player, and 2 Ourimbah players
Ourimbah players are worth 2 ;) :p

Kano is an Entrance player, so his opinion means little....

all i can say atleast my clubs in PL not div 1

yep I agree, but that positive does not outweigh the negatives....  ;)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Funniest shit I've ever seen.

That wall behind the goals got one helluva rattling....

Kinda reminded me of schoolyard lunchtime football - you know, with the whole 'no rules' thing ;-)

Part_Timer

preety sure i left my co ordination at home last nite.... TY cheer squad as flashing made game feel like disco..3-0 down and win NICE

clarky81

i would like to say what the f**k is with the celebration of the goal that fish scored u need to pull ur head in mate and eggy thanx for the bruises all over my legs but other than that another super classio is on the card i think

BAD BULLZ

Can confirm you gave as good as you got i am bruised aswell was good physical contest.  :pirate: :thumbup: :pirate:

What celebration??

Bear

clarky81 said:
the one where he scored ran back toward half both middle fingers in the air yelling f**k u wats the go

it was directed at jimmy, not you

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred