• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Winter season FUTSAL

northernspirit

Ted said:
hilly1981 said:
Ted said:
Yeah mate we only had 4 for the first 5 minutes or so and even then we almost scored a few times. Once Yahya turned up and we had 5 on the court, the goals flowed. Byran made some great saves and I had 4 or 5 shots just miss. We dropped off in the last few minutes of the game though and let them slot in a couple.

Yeah 3 of those goals that you guys scored was due to my inept goal keeping ability :)
I couldnt save a goal to save my life seriously!!!
A couple of your blokes were just too quick on their feet for us with their slick ball skills.

Still was good fun though ;)

Having a dedicated keeper with quick reflexes makes a big difference mate.
Fun should be first and foremost or its pointless really.
pretty good keeper hey, he was close to joining our AA6 team - oh well

marinermick

hilly1981 said:
Ted said:
Yeah mate we only had 4 for the first 5 minutes or so and even then we almost scored a few times. Once Yahya turned up and we had 5 on the court, the goals flowed. Byran made some great saves and I had 4 or 5 shots just miss. We dropped off in the last few minutes of the game though and let them slot in a couple.

Yeah 3 of those goals that you guys scored was due to my inept goal keeping ability :)
A couple of your blokes were just too quick on their feet for us with their slick ball skills.

including a couple of nuddies!!!

Bear

BAD BULLZ said:
Bear was immense

I am now injured because of it, and may be out for next week. fingers crossed, but not looking good atm

note that i have to say that cos mel reads this forum. ill probably play ;)

Melsy - One step

You can play as long as you wear these

60-665200_accessory_cl.jpg

and are able to move our stuff to our new house on Friday.

Your Knee's are NOT made of rubber

[move]
Repeat NOT made of Rubber yes nag nag nag
[/move]

BAD BULLZ

Melsy - One step said:
You can play as long as you wear these

60-665200_accessory_cl.jpg

and are able to move our stuff to our new house on Friday.

Your Knee's are NOT made of rubber

[move]
Repeat NOT made of Rubber yes nag nag nag
[/move]

If he cant i will move it
oh n bear harden up.

hilly1981

Ted said:
hilly1981 said:
Ted said:

Having a dedicated keeper with quick reflexes makes a big difference mate.
Fun should be first and foremost or its pointless really.

Yeah for sure. We will have to put out the feelers and see if there are any quality keepers out there that are willing to play on minimum wage ;)

BAD BULLZ

Team Awesome won 8-3 against davos team who had some injurys (congrats to ref great job ;) :vhappy: )

eggy 4 greggy 2 halls kid 1 the other hall kid 1  (whos who?) :headbutt:

Golden boot:
eggy 5
Greggo 4
zac/matt hall? 3
the other hall 1
bear
fish
craig
juzzy

Ted

Well we got hammered 7-2 by the Firing Squad. After slotting in 2 early goals it all went to shit for us. Next game....  ;)

Davo

BAD BULLZ said:
Team Awesome won 8-3 against davos team who had some injurys (congrats to ref great job ;) :vhappy: )

eggy 4 greggy 2 halls kid 1 the other hall kid 1  (whos who?) :headbutt:

Golden boot:
eggy 5
Greggo 4
zac/matt hall? 3
the other hall 1
bear
fish
craig
juzzy

Congrats on the win.  Sorry that we didn't make it much of a game.  I'm just glad we could give you a run since it looked like we'd have to forfeit at one stage.  I'm sure the next game will be more closely contested.

At least Team Awesome are living up to their name!

Bear

Part_Timer = awesome keeper

Davo, that little dickhead on your team who kept kicking people should watch himself mate, the hack is going to kick the wrong person 1 day, there was no need for it

His dad was a wanker 2

BAD BULLZ

quite possibly not gonna be there now depends on if i can get a emergancy passport approved bright n early monday i gotta go to NZ for grandads  funeral my passport went thru wash

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred