• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Winter season FUTSAL

Ted

Kareem said:
well well
7-6 come from behind win
like 6-3 with 6/7 mins to go, we came back
great game...
yahya scored first 5
then Scotty + me equalised + won :p
equaliser + winner >>> 5 goals :p
2 rockets (one top right corner) by Yahya...

top stuff mate.

northernspirit

Alliance 3 - Happy Feet 1

I scored 2, Bry with the other after some pinball action with him and Kareem, awesome to watch...
Could hardly move in the 2nd half, was too sore, pulled up pretty bad from yesterdays game but two 3-1 victories in 2 days gotta be happy with that :D

marinermick

7-5 down to the top was not too bad for us considering we were hammered by them last time

i actually scored the winning goal from almost the first kick but we just couldn't hang on for the next 29 minutes

BAD BULLZ

um last night was a bit of a blur i think we beat the shite knights dunno the score or who got them cept greeggy got 3 someone wanna fill in the blanks and update the golden boot tally?

J

jiggles

Both Blazing and Sizzling lost last night. Sad, but we put in a good effort.

No thanks to fkn Godzlla and that girl who wouldn't stop dancing...I was ready to punch her.

J

jiggles

Come on people. Say it with me now.

THREEEE!!!!!

Yeah ok, I'm a bit excited. Hat trick! kutgw me!

That Georgia team gives me the shits...but they thought Lamese was my mum...look out Alicia, you've got competition!

Alicia

poko said:
Come on people. Say it with me now.

THREEEE!!!!!

Yeah ok, I'm a bit excited. Hat trick! kutgw me!

That Georgia team gives me the shits...but they thought Lamese was my mum...look out Alicia, you've got competition!
:'(

Kareem

top of the table clash... (well not officially since sam + mick have screwed up the table and recorded our win over '2nd' as a draw)
They have been 10 wins from 10.
They beat us 7-2 first game (same week as Barca smashed madrid 6-2 I think :p), and 2nd game 6-0 or 7-0...
NB: in 1st game- we were leading 2-1
We shot out to a 2-0 lead in 1st 10 mins...Andy got injured, looks like lateral ankle ligament damage. After 2-3 mins timeout, they scored 2 in 2 mins to equalise against our in shock team.
We refocused until halftime.
Good halftime chat- and we blasted 4 goals 2nd half to win 6-2 (i thought it was 5-2 but now realise it was 6)
We were pressuring them, being physical (instead of being outmuscled in our previous games) and our teamwork was pretty good...and theirs wasnt
Also last game our GK had an offgame, but Bryan was top notch tonight
Their goalkeeper (their best player) was a bit off tonight (own goal, + nuttie + spill)

Goals
1st half
1- Adam
2nd- Adam's son (15 yrs old)

2nd half
3rd- Adam's son
4th- Scotty
5th- Adam (with some sexy passing in buildup ;D)
6th- Own goal- but I touched it last from the kickin from sideline. I dont mind claiming it  ;D
nah shooting was off tonight for sure!

:grouphug: We are grand final contenders now ('minor' premiership is almost impossible now)
We have also guaranteed finals...and almost definately top 3!

Ted

Kareem said:
top of the table clash... (well not officially since sam + mick have screwed up the table and recorded our win over '2nd' as a draw)
They have been 10 wins from 10.
They beat us 7-2 first game (same week as Barca smashed madrid 6-2 I think :p), and 2nd game 6-0 or 7-0...
NB: in 1st game- we were leading 2-1
We shot out to a 2-0 lead in 1st 10 mins...Andy got injured, looks like lateral ankle ligament damage. After 2-3 mins timeout, they scored 2 in 2 mins to equalise against our in shock team.
We refocused until halftime.
Good halftime chat- and we blasted 4 goals 2nd half to win 6-2 (i thought it was 5-2 but now realise it was 6)
We were pressuring them, being physical (instead of being outmuscled in our previous games) and our teamwork was pretty good...and theirs wasnt
Also last game our GK had an offgame, but Bryan was top notch tonight
Their goalkeeper (their best player) was a bit off tonight (own goal, + nuttie + spill)

Thats a bloody awesome result mate.
229.gif

How bad is Andy?

J

jiggles

Blazing beat Sizzling last night 1-0.

I nearly squashed Ella with my fat arse.

Sorry Ella :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark