• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Winter season FUTSAL

BAD BULLZ

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

FUTSALS BACK  :eek:verhead:

starts this monday coming anyone have Any details on what time the games are??????????

FIRE UP
Team AWSOME
Bear, Craig, Fish, Juzzy, Grego and Eggman

Team MODEST
Mick, Andy, Clarkey, Neville, Jay and Jimmy.
Pending a couple of others.

Team ALLIANCE
Ted, Scotty, Bry, Andy, Kareem & Yahya?

ANY CHANGES?????????????

Maybe a few others wanna get another team happening?
Is  ffc mariner and sacko still getting a team??

Girls teams ??

Davo

Can't wait for this season to start, I'm in a team also.  I haven't heard anything yet about game times.

BAD BULLZ

Davo said:
Can't wait for this season to start, I'm in a team also.  I haven't heard anything yet about game times.

Are you in one of the mentioned teams or another one ??

How many divisions is there??

Team Awsome wat colours are we wearing??

Jimmy

Modest also have Jay.
An we will be wearing black shirts.

Mick from the indoor comp will be ringing in the next couple of days to confirm our first game time for Monday night.

Any players that were registered in the summer comp do not need to register for the winter comp.

BAD BULLZ

Jay from our aa1 team? good pick up gunna be another epic rivalry

may even be super or perhaps classic  :vhappy:

Davo

BAD BULLZ said:
Davo said:

I'm in another team so there will be epic clashes every week.

BAD BULLZ

Davo said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Davo said:

Team name?? or is it secret any other familiar faces?

I'm in another team so there will be epic clashes every week.

Davo

Team name is 'Numero Uno'.  Mainly new faces, don't think you'll know the guys in the team.

Bear

Eggy, not sure what colour our shirts are yet, but needless to say, they will be awesome

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Just started reffing Futsal in Melb....bloody weird sport this is.  I don't want to think about how many of the Futsal specific laws I screwed up on my first day of reffing - thank god it was only an U/11 gala day!

Where's CC Futsal held?

Kareem

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Just started reffing Futsal in Melb....bloody weird sport this is.  I don't want to think about how many of the Futsal specific laws I screwed up on my first day of reffing - thank god it was only an U/11 gala day!

Where's CC Futsal held?
+1
i got cautioned for the best slide tackle of my life (100% ball no kidding)- but according to futsal laws its an automatic yellow card (something i didnt realise til on the sideline due to double yellow card)

CC futsal is at Niagara Park! (youth centre)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark