• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

When are the New Jerseys available

Ted

I dont know how they managed to do it... but Hummel f**ked it up

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8288/picture8blu.png

picture8blu.png

:vomit: so is this one

Forum Phoenix

Everyone keeps looking at this new pic and saying oh actually, it's not that bad...

Of course it isn't.

Because they all have their bloody arm crossed over the thing that completely RUINS it.

Bah f**king humbug and all that.

:angry:

dibo

I've held the shirt in my hands - it ain't as bad as you think and with a sponsor it will pop.

Wombat

Good to hear Dibo. It looked pretty ordinary in Advocate on Friday.

Did you get home or away strip and how does it compare to Celtic game kit?

dibo

Good to hear Dibo. It looked pretty ordinary in Advocate on Friday.

Did you get home or away strip and how does it compare to Celtic game kit?

so far have the away kit only, reserving decision on home kit - if it's a belter with sponsor on i'll probably get it too.

won't have primo on the front, that'll be on the back. front sponsor TBA. there might be some slight detail differences between celtic kit and the final version, but to be honest i can't remember them if there were (and i saw both close up). the away kit is a bloody good looking shirt.

dibo

Haven't seen it with a sponsor yet. The Celtic kit (with Primo) was *much* lighter than the freezer door, but MV kits with Adecco sponsorship are/were similar and crack to f**kery on first wash. Delicate balance it seems.

Atomic

It's improved 100% now there is a sponsor on the front

300285_10150399153861206_206561121205_10547391_2088799110_n.jpg

I like the way the sponsor's logo has been added too. No plastic patch. Looks good.

Wombat

Yellow kit still looks better imho. Btw is that Pelle......looks like Clarkey needs to ramp up the fitness training.

ryan

We at Rebel Sport are not expecting the shirts until November. Our head office is still working on the terms of trade with Hummel as they are not one of our current suppliers

dibo

Psst... If you buy from Rebel, it's Rebel that keep the markup. If you buy from the club, you support the club directly.

You know it makes sense. ;)

universalmind

Please dont take offense to this, but you are flogging a dead horse with the whole we're not yellow any more/ i'm sticking with last seasons away shirt/i liked the womens hummell shirt better comments.

No where in our club charter does it state we must wear yellow. We have always been Yellow and Navy. Just because yellow comes first doesnt mean we must wear predominantly yellow. We have more Navy in our home kit....so what? Navy has always been apart of our kits. I couldnt care if they all ran out in the fluro keeper tops.

I understand you have the right to voice an opinion, however it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

Please dont take offense to this, but you are flogging a dead horse with the whole we're not yellow any more/ i'm sticking with last seasons away shirt/i liked the womens hummell shirt better comments.

No where in our club charter does it state we must wear yellow. We have always been Yellow and Navy. Just because yellow comes first doesnt mean we must wear predominantly yellow. We have more Navy in our home kit....so what? Navy has always been apart of our kits. I couldnt care if they all ran out in the fluro keeper tops.

I understand you have the right to voice an opinion, however it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

x2 time to move on.

adz

Staff member
The main issue for me is that this is we have had a major redesign every 2 years, and we have gone from mainly yellow with a bit of navy blue in it, to now being mainly navy. Our colours have always been yellow and navy, so that's not really an issue, just the massive changes to the kit every couple of years. Football is all about tradition, and I know the club is only in its 7th year of existence so it's a bit early to be talking about traditions and blah blah, but you need to start somewhere.

Hopefully this deal with Hummel will be a long-long-long term deal and we can see a bit of stability there. There is room for some minor tweaks next season, maybe the stitching thing, maybe not... I'm 100% on board with this design now that I've seen all the spots filled in, and I'm sure it will look awesome out on the pitch!

kevrenor

Horse 'aint dead until it's in a glue pot!

Our first jerseys in the CW were yellow, our first season jerseys were yellow with the star trek patch of navy over the shoulders.

It is about identity, symbolism, and continuity - and ours has been and should be a focus of 'yellow.'

If you don't care so be it, but I hope the club listens for the future

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred