• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

When are the New Jerseys available

style_cafe

Please dont take offense to this, but you are flogging a dead horse with the whole we're not yellow any more/ i'm sticking with last seasons away shirt/i liked the womens hummell shirt better comments.

No where in our club charter does it state we must wear yellow. We have always been Yellow and Navy. Just because yellow comes first doesnt mean we must wear predominantly yellow. We have more Navy in our home kit....so what? Navy has always been apart of our kits. I couldnt care if they all ran out in the fluro keeper tops.

I understand you have the right to voice an opinion, however it seems to be falling on deaf ears.
I`m wouldn`t like to see us wearing the flouro keepers shirts FFS :blink: ..but I get your point

true believer

Psst... If you buy from Rebel, it's Rebel that keep the markup. If you buy from the club, you support the club directly.

You know it makes sense. ;)

yes thats what i'd like to do .but the online shop is still not working

comm'on mariners 4 days before the first home game and we cant score shirts.
whats that 100k atleast of turnover

true believer

1000 shirts? Not likely.

really? i would have taught they'd do 1000 in two weeks.i guess people don't buy a shirt every two years.
still, i'd like 3 newie's .also like other online store's if you set up a "priority order" ie we aren’t got'm but you'll be first to get'm.then you get numbers which makes it cheaper to buy shirts from suppliers

my boy will wanna know why he hasn't got the new shirt i promised him.

yellowcake

Arrived express post today :eek:verhead:

(Only thing is Hummel's 'L' seems a bit smaller than my 2 Reebok 'L's and prob would have been better as an 'XL' - guess I'll ring the club and try to change... before Sat!)

Atomic

Where are you getting these jerseys from? Are they the Celtic replicas that you could order months ago?

Deej

I was advised that small, medium and large shirts would be available on Saturday, other sizes won't arrive in time......I was told this on Tuesday

Atomic

I was advised that small, medium and large shirts would be available on Saturday, other sizes won't arrive in time......I was told this on Tuesday

May explain why others have received their pre-ordered jerseys and I haven't. Serves me right for being a fat bastard :pirashoot:

kevrenor

Yeah, no programmes - FFA is getting very amateurish in the 'little things' - bloody suits!

I must say the new jerseys do look better in the 'flesh' (well not on some flesh) individually but the total affect out on the field was underwhelming! At least wear yellow socks!!

true believer

i sent an email to football australia about the programs issue .
in there heads they'll count that as 100 fans.
feel free to fire off a few emails about the issue.

who knows someone may wake up

Jesus

Jesus
i sent an email to football australia about the programs issue .
in there heads they'll count that as 100 fans.
feel free to fire off a few emails about the issue.

who know someone may wake up

They didnt sell, that is why they are not there. The company who did them is not doing them because they dont sell.

Im sure the FFA figures that most poeple going to games have either an iphone or an android app and will be able to get their info for free at the game via that.

true believer

They didnt sell, that is why they are not there. The company who did them is not doing them because they dont sell.

Im sure the FFA figures that most poeple going to games have either an iphone or an android app and will be able to get their info for free at the game via that.

umm i despise apple almost as much as rebecca wilson, android you say

awaba

i think the costs of producing the mag style effort is pretty high given they don't sell like they used to, with other info sources...

use it as an opportunity i reckon, there's a void to be filled now

what about supporter groups (or even the club) producing a low cost effort, four/eight pages photocopy job. Would be ideal for the supporter groups to use it as a way to drum up some interest in active support. Provided they could get the permissions to sell around the ground.

very easy to put together something more 'zine' like... a homemade looking effort ... helps build the fan culture a bit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred