• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

When are the New Jerseys available

elevated position

Was Primo the front and back sponsor last year or just the back?

sorry , was getting confused with the new alternate shirt.(which I prefer to the mainly reverse of last years shirt.)

dibo

just back, we had 'central coast' plastered on like a big black freezer door on the front.

adz

Staff member
It's ummm... different...

I agree with people above, alternate kit as our 'home' kit, and inverse the colours for the alternate.
Simple!

Oh, and then please stick with it for 1000000+ years... don't understand why we have to make so many dramatic changes to our kit every couple of seasons...

midfielder

Not impressed with the new kit ... wonders aloud why we are moving from a bright yellow strip to a dark blue strip ... as many have said the away strip looks better...

Agree with ADZ ... can we just not get a decent shirt and say this is ours...

A.J.V

The New kit is rubbish ,surely with the amount of time they had to come up with the design they could have done better than this. :redcard: i like the celtic kit though.

style_cafe

I agree with most of the others,the new shirt is poxy...
It can`t be that difficult to design a shirt...Just take off the chevrons(they look crap),get rid of the front horizontal panel (it`s garbage) & what do you have left? Last years shirt that we were all so proud of!!! :thumbup:

adz

Staff member
I agree with most of the others,the new shirt is poxy...
It can`t be that difficult to design a shirt...Just take off the chevrons(they look crap),get rid of the front horizontal panel (it`s garbage) & what do you have left? Last years shirt that we were all so proud of!!! :thumbup:

... except with less yellow. Why have we gone from being mainly yellow to mainly navy blue?

shirtsp.jpg

garlo

Not a fan but will probably grow on me ! Still a fan of last years away jersey just plain yellow haha

Bex

No, this won't grow on me. Last years shirt is much better and that isn't going to change.

This design looks like three different designs stitched together. It's a mess.

cbowden9000

It grows on me a little more each time I look at it. I imagine I'll actually begin to like it once we start the season and the team is wearing it.

Forum Phoenix

HOW CAN THAT BE??? :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:
How can ANYONE look at that and not say - mmmm yeah, I'm just not sure the giant ugly domino in the middle works.

But no, lets stick a border around it to make sure it REALLY stands out.
The stitching may be over the top, but without that blank domino in the middle it would probably be fine.

So F@&$%@$&$&@^^ annoying.
Was really looking forward to getting rid of my retarded sponsor panel this season.
Now all I get is retarded sponsor panel 2.0. with a new retarded border and a size increase to ensure you don't miss my doubly retarded domino.

Putting a block colour behind our sponsor logo is unnecessary and looks SHIT.
Get rid of the Domino and it will be fine. Even good. Or alternatively let's make it out ofhard vinyl and ensure our shirts become not only the worst this season - but the least comfortable. AGAIN.

Has everyone seen the other new kits this year??
I have to say they are looking fantastic. :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed:

PLEASE can we adjust this CCM. It's blatantly obvious what needs to change.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred