• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

When are the New Jerseys available

Atomic

Brisbane Roar's kit released today

http://i.imgur.com/XJrF1.jpg

The questions still remains, when the f**k is our kit going to be released and when will it be on sale?

dibo

Pure speculation, nothing concrete, but wasn't there talk in leadup to the Celtic match that Primo would be there for that match butthat we were still in discussions?

priorpeter

AFAIK Primo is confirmed until the end of this season.
Put it this way - our jerseys will be available before the scum's. ;)

Deej

The players might not even have the jersey for rd 1 so don't expect it any time soon

Muppet

The players might not even have the jersey for rd 1 so don't expect it any time soon

WTF. It cant be that hard to attract a major sponsor surely. Well my birthday has passed me by as well as Fathers Day and I was hoping to have one by then. Oh well patience is a virtue I am sure that when it released it will be worth it.

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

FARK I HOPE NOT!!! That would be the biggest joke. We are trying to be a respectable club but this jersey fiasco is amateur hour. How hard is it to get the design out now any put the sponsor on it when they come.

Deej

Hummels issue not ours, worst case scenario is we'll be wearing the yellow Celtic kit

Atomic

I dont know how they managed to do it... but Hummel f**ked it up

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8288/picture8blu.png

picture8blu.png

scottmac

Suspended
Thats the f**ken ugliest piece of shit I ever saw.

Too much going on with yellow stitching and sponsors panel. Piss them off and youve got a winner.

No wonder its not released yet.

dibo

give it a couple of months, and a sponsor on the front.

why they didn't just make the panel yellow and f**k the vertical stripe off, i'm not sure, but we got what we got.

kevrenor

I'll stick with my last season's away shirt then. A shame, the girl's Hummel shirt wasn't bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred