• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

When are the New Jerseys available

MrCelery

The board shorts are brilliant! Can't wait to wear them at Newcastle Beach. Might start a 'Cronulla-style' riot!

Pity there's no bikini\swimsuit equivalent though. Wearing them to the game (not me I hasten to add) would pull in the fans.

bikinigirl

The board shorts are brilliant! Can't wait to wear them at Newcastle Beach. Might start a 'Cronulla-style' riot!

Pity there's no bikini\swimsuit equivalent though. Wearing them to the game (not me I hasten to add) would pull in the fans.

. too bloody right ... where's my Mariner's bikini!

. i will hasten to add that my 'bikinigirl' moniker was adopted back in season 1. after the beach theme game day a couple of the players later referred to me as bikinigirl

Wombat

Whatever happened to the girl that used to be pissed at every game in bay 16 with a pink cowboy hat. She was a crack up....or was that you BG?

bikinigirl

Whatever happened to the girl that used to be pissed at every game in bay 16 with a pink cowboy hat. She was a crack up....or was that you BG?

. no, no not me ... i like to watch the game (elevated, half way line ... thank you very much)

LFCMariners

PV, I understand that our supporter gear section may look a little different to the one on the Jest site. Ours don't include flares, knuckle-dusters or fake I.D...

patrick_vieira4

Pity the Jets merch shop doesn't spoon-feed our active support. To have an active support sponsored by the club, run by the club, have a dude on the PA for the whole stadium start chants, is probably the most pathetic thing I've seen in the league.

Maybe 2nd most pathetic, after a giant navy Tellytubby-esque Viking-hat-wearing something-or-other.

adz

Staff member
Gee, someone isn't getting into the Christmas spirit yet! Sounds like those grapes are pretty sour up north... super-rich owner and still not getting any support from the club? Boo-hoo... Tissues are on aisle 5...

dibo

I'm really not concerned what anyone else thinks about our active support and what they do. I don't think more than 50 people out of our entire ground would give a flying f**k either.

shipwreck

On a side note, I'm at mingara now, can see th boys getting ready for training, does anyone know if ur allowed to go into te athletics centre and watch?

ExiledMariner

Pity the Jets merch shop doesn't spoon-feed our active support. To have an active support sponsored by the club, run by the club, have a dude on the PA for the whole stadium start chants, is probably the most pathetic thing I've seen in the league.

Maybe 2nd most pathetic, after a giant navy Tellytubby-esque Viking-hat-wearing something-or-other.

HAHA. and yet despite all that we are still top of the league by 3 points with a game in hand. 10 points in front of your club.

Jets merch shop? Oh you mean the knights merch shop that sells your shirts? Aren't you forgetting the fact the jets have taken to selling your shirts on the Knights website as well and are now offering free tickets to Knights members.

Bex

Actually, the most pathetic thing is to be incessantly on the Mariner's forum when you're supposedly a jest supporter.

All the things you mention above are at least done by our club for our club. If that doesn't suit you then you should tell someone who cares - and you won't find that here.

More interestingly, what's your purpose Pat? Do you secretly love the Mariners and can't bear to stop visiting us?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred