• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

When are the New Jerseys available

T

Well, our keepers won't be hard to spot!!

Still not sold on the home kit... the arms seem to be strategically placed across the sponsor panel. Will need to see the completed thing.

Atomic

I have to say that I dont like it. Take away the yellow stitching and the blue horizontal panel then I think you have a winner. The choice of sponsor (and the sponsor's logo) is really going to make or break the home shirt.

dibo

Having now seen both kits, I like them both. I've already bought the away (which is absolutely mint) and will probably make a call on the home kit when I see it sponsored up.

Sponsor in time for R1 I hear.

kevrenor

Having now seen both kits, I like them both. I've already bought the away (which is absolutely mint) and will probably make a call on the home kit when I see it sponsored up.

Sponsor in time for R1 I hear.

How did you buy it?

They weren't on sale on Sunday, though some very nice $20 shirts were.

midfielder

On CCMFC Facebook page:

302986_10150382085416206_206561121205_10448425_2040754002_n.jpg

Musty got a hair cut...

shipwreck

Let's focus on the positives:

No stupid giant black square on the front
quality stitched on mariners logo
better material
brighter more attractive yellow
sponsor is on the way before round one
no stupid giant black box on the front

dibo

When you see it in your hands I reckon you'll want one, especially at members prices.

Wombat

Looks ok. Going to hold out until sponsors logo goes on it. Just need to decide whether to get home or away strip.

dibo

I prefer the yellow.
Btw shouldn't it be Football 5's?

Take that up with Soccer 5s. If they want to give money to the Mariners in return for exposure they can call themselves "Ballet 5s" for all I care.

I'm just glad they haven't put a bloody apostrophe in "5s".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred