• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Champions League, Semi Finals

serious14

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HOLY MOTHER F*CKING CHRIST WHAT A GOAL WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT VIVA RONAAAAAAAAAAAALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0, 12th minute, 3-0 on aggregate to United.

serious14

This is utterly surreal - United are taking the piss, and the Arsenal crowd...... I've never, NEVER heard a crowd more angry and stunned than this one is right now, I just..... I'm speechless - THIS is how you play away from home.

Kareem

arsenal are not even anywhere close to man utd tbh in the first 1.5 legs of this tie.
Congratsulations Serious- Runners Up is all yours ;)

serious14

Hahaha, thankyou Kareem.  :p  2-0 at half time.

Even Fergie cannot believe it - they just showed the replay of Ronaldo's free kick (wow), and the second it hit the net he lept up in that way he does, but with a :eek: face and a "F*CK YEAH BOY" (literally).

Surely he'd sub Rooney off now - what with the yellow cards accumulated and all.... hate for him to miss the final.

As for Wenger....... what do you do??  Throw 6 up front and just go for it??  What else can you do??

Kareem

serious14 said:
Hahaha, thankyou Kareem.  :p   2-0 at half time.

Even Fergie cannot believe it - they just showed the replay of Ronaldo's free kick (wow), and the second it hit the net he lept up in that way he does, but with a :eek: face and a "F*CK YEAH BOY" (literally).

Surely he'd sub Rooney off now - what with the yellow cards accumulated and all.... hate for him to miss the final.

As for Wenger....... what do you do??  Throw 6 up front and just go for it??  What else can you do??
edourdo on for djouro is only logical sub
as half goes on push up Toure
oh and take off adebayor...but that wont happen.
Can guarantee even Toure is more likely to score than Ade right now :p

serious14

Half an hour to go and it seems Arsenal just don't care anymore.....

And as I type this, it's 3-0.  Awesome counter attack, Ronaldo with a double.

Siamo i ragazzi in rosso e siamo sul nostro modo di Roma!!!!

serious14

serious14 said:
That solves the cards conundrum then.

.........................except for Darren Fletcher, who now misses the final for that challenge on Fabregas in the box.  Straight red.

3-1, van Persie penalty.

serious14

And so it is - The Red Army will march on Rome.

3-1 at fulltime, 4-1 on aggregate.  Simply sublime.

86389304.jpg

86389235.jpg

;D

Kareem

serious14 said:
serious14 said:

.........................except for Darren Fletcher, who now misses the final for that challenge on Fabregas in the box.  Straight red.

3-1, van Persie penalty.
r u kidding...
you are 3-0 up and u get a red card...seems just a tad bit silly!

marinermick

Kareem said:
serious14 said:
serious14 said:

3-1, van Persie penalty.
r u kidding...

clumsy challenge, no intent, but defintely a red

cannot believe the muppets on ESPN are debating whether it was a red or not

damn fine strike by van persie though

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Question...How do you clear out Emirates stadium??
Answer...Put two in the net in the first 10 minutes and then let the drug dogs loose in the upper deck...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kareem

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
serious14 said:
serious14 said:

3-1, van Persie penalty.
r u kidding...

wat was his celebration like...
wat minute was penalty?

Kareem

serious14 said:
Very, very "meh".  70 something minutes, can't remember exactly when.
oh well. I have supported arsenal last couple of seasons in EPL- purely because IMHO they play the best football in the world (well this season it is Barca :( ) but in both legs Man Utd outplayed them- unbelievable off the ball movement i must say

marinermick

Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
serious14 said:
serious14 said:

3-1, van Persie penalty.
r u kidding...

wat was his celebration like...
wat minute was penalty?

it was right at the end

no celebration obviously

serious14

Kareem said:
unbelievable off the ball movement i must say

Something that not only our beloved Mariners could learn from, but just about every football team in the world at every level.  OPTIONS I TELLS YOU!!!

serious14

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW
'CAUSE MAN UNITED ARE GOING ROME-O
THERE'LL BE THOUSANDS OF REDS
WITHOUT A TICKET OR BEDS
AND WE'RE GONNA WIN TWO IN A ROW

;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics