• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Champions League, Semi Finals

serious14

Just as an aside - that referee was truly and utterly woeful for all concerned.  Breeze levels of incompetence.... I don't think he'll be reffing a top level game like this again for a while.

Arabmariner

Unbelievable this game of football.

I understand a lot of the Chelsea "anti-football" sentiments of some on here but as a neutral with no allegiance to either side I found the two legs to be a facinating battle of tactics between two teams of contrasting styles.

What other game gives you endings like that ?

serious14

Arabmariner said:

A Thai massage..... unbearable tension with an explosion right at the end.  Not that I, or any other Marinator from that trip would know.

*coughs*

:p

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Arabmariner said:

A Thai massage..... unbearable tension with an explosion right at the end.  Not that I, or any other Marinator from that trip would know.

*coughs*

:p
Dearie me what are you on about ?

;D

dru

Ok I had to leave for work at the 90 minute mark, should of just turned up late for work.

serious14 said:

Where they given by ladyboys James?

serious14

dru said:
Ok I had to leave for work at the 90 minute mark, should of just turned up late for work.

serious14 said:

Where they given by ladyboys James?

If the goods were there mate, they were well and truly tucked away.  Or so I was told.  True story.  :p

Arabmariner said:
Dearie me what are you on about ?

;D

That's just what I've read mate - like I said, none of us know a thing about it.  True story.  :p

serious14

14ui442.jpg

Suck it you dirty cheat.  Suck it long and hard.

Sym

He said "it's a f**king disgrace"
which is true
had some legit penaltys..ie Pique's awesome handball

owell it happens

haha lol, serious, who are you going for in the final :p

FFC Mariner

A heartbreaking loss amid controversy and unfairness...........

Exactly what we wanted. Hope that diving cheating wanker Drogshite gets done too. Then it would be perfect

Sym

doesn't rly answer the question...

with all your barca loving you can never be sure these days

FFC Mariner

Just been trying to find Chelsea on my sat nav
Apparently it's two minutes from Rome!

(More as they appear on FFC MB's)

FFC Mariner

Dont know why they are complaining about not getting awarded any penalties?

They got 6 last year and still stuffed it up.

serious14

Sym said:
doesn't rly answer the question...

with all your barca loving you can never be sure these days

.......................you're kidding, right??  I appreciate the way Barca play, but 95% of any posts of mine to do with this game is nothing but Chelsea hatred. 

Iniesta's goal and your "team's" subsequent childish display was one of the best, in terms of schaudenfraud, things I have seen in the last few years of football.  No team deserves more to be knocked out like that.

Andrew - keep 'em coming, I can laugh at this all day.  ;D

Sym

Your hate for chelsea...borders on freakish..a team from an area you are NOWHERE near, who you have never seen play live..it's like some kind of obsession to you

I can understand FFC's hatred as he is a Fulham man

but seriously dude..wtf

FFC Mariner

Agree Sym, for me its a lifelong cultural hatred that I was raised with.

Think how much we enjoy the scum being humiliated now and multiply by generations.

I suspect James has normal human emotions towards cheating,unfairness, advantage by criminal activity etc etc as his reasons.

For me, the only sad part is that Aussie Guus is forever tainted now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb