• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Champions League, Semi Finals

serious14

Sym said:
Your hate for chelsea...borders on freakish..a team from an area you are NOWHERE near, who you have never seen play live..it's like some kind of obsession to you

I could say your desire to protect them is exactly the same as my hatred of them..... and fwiw, my initial hatred of them was nothing geographical - you've been our main rival to the title for the last 5 years, you think I'm just gonna be all "hey you, pull up a chair and let's be friends"??  F*ck no.

Oh, and I hate their thuggish ways, I hate their anti-football, I hate their childish petulance, I hate Abramovich, I f*cking loathe Terry and Drogba...... I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

And trust me, I am not alone in the world in my unreserved loathing of everything your joke "club" stands for.

*edit*  What Andrew said basically.

Sym

I can laugh at the above vid
although I do think during the game there was atleast one genuine penalty for chelsea

I don't care that you hate them, just the way you go on and on about it..we know, no need to say it all the time

ofcourse I'm going to defend them, they are my club, long before the mariners were around, so if we become nothing but a middle table mediocrity club or worse I'll still follow them whilst all the bandwagoners can f**k off

like it or not, without chelsea the top of the epl would of been boring as shit the last few seasons.

Bring on the final now ! FA Cup that is XD

serious14

Sym said:
I don't care that you hate them, just the way you go on and on about it..we know, no need to say it all the time

I say it when you're playing and whenever they're discussed...... hardly "all" the time. 

And to show I can be fair - you should have had three penalties tonight and dominated the first 70 minutes.  Alas, you defended a lead and didn't go for the win.

Sym

s**t happens..

what three did you think were penalties ?
I thought Pique handball was obvious, also one with kicking and shirt pulling of Drogba and the last minute handball appeal looked a good case for a penalty

serious14

You read my mind.  The last one wasn't as clear cut as the other two, but how the Pique one wasn't given is so far beyond my comprehension as to be in another galaxy or some such.

Sym

Barca are without their two fullbacks for the final as well as marquez
Man utd are minus Fletcher, anyone else ?

Messi v Ronaldo :eek:

Paolo

Would just like to clear up that chelsea is geographically close to manchester...well close to where all their fans reside anyway ;)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Somebody's uploaded 5 of the  possible penalties to rapidshare - http://rapidshare.com/files/230054954/all_possible_chelsea_penalties.avi

Good quality too...

1)Looked like a dive to me, but the ref would've given him enough benefit of the doubt.  The holding before that tends to be let go at these levels anyway

2)drogba - classic dive - he kicks the back of his own foot. 

3)should've been a foul for holding, though I don't think it continued into the box (still holding hands, but there wasn't any pulling).  Ball was taken cleanly.  Gets tricky when they're both holding though...

4)first handball - should've been a pen but it may have been hard for the ref to spot from his position, would be more up to the AR to call it

5)Definite handball IMO, though some refs would say that his back was turned so he wasn't.  For me, that doesn't justify raising his arms like that..  Ref may have thought it hit his back/shoulder though - after all, he only gets one chance at high speed to spot it. 

fedelta

1241648354.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred