• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Champions League, Semi Finals

serious14

Hahaha, I see what you did there, and I lol-ed.

But look at the Final in '05, then the Final in '07...... having the 'same' final again so soon just seems to make it shit.

serious14

It would seem UCL Semi's bring out the best in everyone..... supporters included:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA4EedDitM

:eek:

Sym

blah blah blah whinge whinge whinge rable rable rable

score from a corner and defend the lead in an away tie of the first leg of UCL semi final and you call that bad sportsmanship...hahaha gtfover yourselves

If you like Barca so much jump on their bandwagon boyzzzz !

serious14

Sym said:
If you like Barca so much jump on their bandwagon boyzzzz !

I tried to jump on Chelsea's and appreciate good football, but I'm still waiting.

I like that "blah blah whinge whinge rabble" is your deconstruction of our argument.  Top top forumming that is.

Sym

meh your argument was just an epic wankfest anyways

0-0 at the Noucamp
awesome result

serious14

Sym said:
meh your argument was just an epic wankfest anyways

Sure you weren't mistaking it for one of your own posts??

Chelsea = Anti Football.  I hope Barcelona _destroy_ you at the Bridge.

serious14

We at least attempted to play _some_ football - your first shot on target was from Cech, and your sole defensive tactic was hack, clear, repeat.  Yawn.

Sym

although we had the best chance...

yawn ? don't watch it then ffs

oh and serious..meet my friend 'tactics' don't think you've met before.

tuftman

Sym said:
although we had the best chance...

yawn ? don't watch it then ffs

oh and serious..meet my friend 'tactics' don't think you've met before.

Don't Chelsea play like that every game though?

tuftman

Sym said:
calllling in your goooons ay

silly statement

I've got my muzzle on

you WHAT?  Serious and I both dislike Chelsea and the way they played this morning, is that ok with you?

Sym

It means..I won't bite at the remark...

result means more than the way we play, if we came out and played ie Bayern..we coulda got done 4-0 and it's game over, defensive, get the nil all and it's game on on our home turf

Let me ask you a question, if Blackburn were up against a top 4 team on the last day of the season and needed just one point to avoid relegation, and played how Chelsea did, and got the point, would you be pissed off because they played defensive football.... ?

tuftman

Sym said:
It means..I won't bite at the remark...

result means more than the way we play, if we came out and played ie Bayern..we coulda got done 4-0 and it's game over, defensive, get the nil all and it's game on on our home turf

Let me ask you a question, if Blackburn were up against a top 4 team on the last day of the season and needed just one point to avoid relegation, and played how Chelsea did, and got the point, would you be pissed off because they played defensive football.... ?

Little different don't you think? Given the gulf in quality between Blackburn and the big 4, regardless of the situation we pretty well have to play defensive against them. Chelsea, however aren't really that far behind Barca in quality, and are certainly ahead of Bayern by a big margin. Perhaps you could've come out and played at the Nou Camp like you did last time, and gotten a 2-2, like you did last time??

serious14

tuftman said:
Perhaps you could've come out and played at the Nou Camp

+1 million.

29.1% of possession, play acting that would embarass South Americans, time wasting from the opening whistle, 11 men behind the halfway line, and the usual Chelsea thuggery..... Fat Sam's Bolton would have been ashamed of this performance, so utterly turgid it was.

Arabmariner

If I was a Chelsea fan I wouldn't give a toss what the performance was like as long as the result was right.They're not there to entertain 90,000 odd Spaniards.

However I do think the lack of an away goal will hurt them.

If Liverpool can score 4 and Bolton 3 at Stamford Bridge.................. :popcorn:

FFC Mariner

If you want to see a boring away performance, I suspect Fulham will have 11 men behind the ball on Saturday at the Dog Track.

When you are playing a team that you know is better than you (and Barcelona >>>>>>>>>>>>> Romans collection of spivs and thieves) thats how you play.

Frankly, a performance like that from CCM away would be nice to see from time to time

(PS - As an ex defender, I am biased)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred