• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Champions League, Semi Finals

serious14

Ties to be played 28th/29th April and the 5th/6th May.  Home team for the first leg listed as such.

Manchester United vs. Arsenal - :eek: :eek: :eek: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - :popcorn:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
serious14 said:
Ties to be played 28th/29th April and the 5th/6th May.  Home team for the first leg listed as such.

Manchester United vs. Arsenal - :eek: :eek: :eek: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Barcelona vs. Chelsea - :popcorn:

GO THE REDS...Piss off Voyuer and take ya arseonals with ya

as sad as it is to say this...

But GO GUUS and your Dutch Blue Cheese's

serious14

This also of course means that there will be at least one English team in the final.

English.  Team.  Rome.

Oh my.....

serious14

Pft, remember the last time the 'same' final happened again too soon??  It was utter shite.....

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
fighting for the right to be runners up to Barca more like.

Funny you say that - nearly everyone (myself included) was saying that last season.... they came undone to an English team at this exact stage (semi's).  True it was by the narrowest of margins, but still.

Sym

Well we lost twice in the league to liverpool yet we beat them in the champs league, so form can go f**kitself :)

serious14

Honestly, is there anything better in club football than these four games every season??  Surely the pinnacle.

serious14

tuftman said:
serious14 said:
tuftman said:
serious14 said:
Honestly, is there anything better in club football than these four games every season??  Surely the pinnacle.

In brief, no, there is not

"James Walker likes this".

I so totally see what you did there ;)

8)

I hope Barca's defence decides to be on their game tonight - OR, their attack is so utterly potent that the defence isn't needed.

Having watched a few games of theirs this season on the ol' streams, I've noticed their back three often stands _over_ the halfway line, so high do they press and so confident are they in the attack..... oh to have Chelsea utterly annihilated by sexy football, please be the case.

Andrew - there's an exception to every rule.  ;)

tuftman

serious14 said:
tuftman said:
serious14 said:
tuftman said:
serious14 said:

In brief, no, there is not

"James Walker likes this".

I so totally see what you did there ;)

8)

I hope Barca's defence decides to be on their game tonight - OR, their attack is so utterly potent that the defence isn't needed.

Having watched a few games of theirs this season on the ol' streams, I've noticed their back three often stands _over_ the halfway line, so high do they press and so confident are they in the attack..... oh to have Chelsea utterly annihilated by sexy football, please be the case.

Andrew - there's an exception to every rule.  ;)

A quote from you Serious ol' chap...that msn convo we've been having

Yet again, Manchester United >>>> You says (10:55 PM):
they will score on a corner, and have 11 behind the ball, and kick ten shades of shit out of Messi

I hope Chelsea get their arses handed to them on a plate just quietly

serious14

What I said.  :p

Just makes me want Barca to win even more.  Chelsea are nothing short of thugs - although Lionheart Cryboy is suspended, so that could make things interesting.

tuftman

serious14 said:
What I said.  :p

Just makes me want Barca to win even more.

Or would you rather F.C Chavski Abramograd(i.e, the shit team in Fulham ;)) win, so that defending the UCL crown isn't a tough ask?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred