• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18 vs Melbourne

Andy

Ursus said:
Andy said:
The daily telegraph has listed Simon, Petrovski, Aloisi and Hutcho all starters, meaning we are most likely to see a 4-3-3.

Trott

Smitta  Clark  Wilko  Vidmar

Pondeljak  Jeidnak  Hutchinson

Simon  Alioisi  Petrovski

Is it true or did you read it in the Telegraph?

Telegraph.

Could be wrong, they still have Patafta starting instead of Ward for Melbourne.

skilbeck

Andy said:
Ursus said:
Andy said:
The daily telegraph has listed Simon, Petrovski, Aloisi and Hutcho all starters, meaning we are most likely to see a 4-3-3.

Trott

Smitta   Clark   Wilko   Vidmar

Pondeljak   Jeidnak   Hutchinson

Simon   Alioisi   Petrovski

Is it true or did you read it in the Telegraph?

Telegraph.

Could be wrong, they still have Patafta starting instead of Ward for Melbourne.

if we play Boogaard in CB instead of Clark and move Clark to the right then I reckon that would be a really good starting lineup for us

Jocwa08

I hope lawrie doesnt start vidmar as a wingback, i know he did play there at one point in his career but he's not at the standard anymore he's not quick enough, i reckon boogs on the wing

cruiser

Match day! A win tonight will not only guarantee a finals spot but will also move everyone (players and supporters) on from last weeks shattering loss. Even though we've got four players out from last week, Aloisi is definately in, Hutcho's looking good and the four players into the squad (Gumpy, Boogard, Brown and Porter) demonstrate just how much depth we've got. On top of that, Thompson is doubtful for Melbourne. Bring it on!!  :pirate: :pirashoot:

Jimmy

And it looks like were going to have the 1,000,000 supporter for the whole a-league this season.

FIRE UP FARKIN!!!

BAD BULLZ

Jimmydinho said:
And it looks like were going to have the 1,000,000 supporter for the whole a-league this season.

FIRE UP FARKIN!!!

Thats a big call i don't know if we can achieve that its over 800 tickets away :-\ lol is there a prize for it?If we lose we drop to 2nd :-X if we win i really Doubt anyone would be able to catch and overtake the 3point gap with 3games left we surely have the best run home i hope that if we hit the lead tonight lawrie really goes for the throat because goal difference is coming back into it qld r now equal with us.

Just a thought i had last night if we have the M.P wrapped up after smashing the scum leaving them dangling @ 4th with welligton continuing its form what do you think the chances are that lawrie could cough  8)"throw"  8)cough the match so welligton could knock scum OUT of the finals we could rest all of our players who have injury clouds and suspension threats.I'm not suggesting anything but just a little something that crossed my mind. :naughty:

oh yeah FARKIN FIRE THE FARKIN FARK UP NOW .........FARKIN :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Deej

-------------Trott
-------Clark--Wilko--Vidmar
Gumps--Hutcho--Mile--Tommy--Brown
-----------Sasho----Aloisi

Subs - Redmayne, Boogs, Simon and Porter

Ursus

DJ said:
-------------Trott
-------Clark--Wilko--Vidmar
Gumps--Hutcho--Mile--Tommy--Brown
-----------Sasho----Aloisi

Subs - Redmayne, Boogs, Simon and Porter

Looks good.  :)

bjw

bjw
offtheball said:
Friend just bought a ticket. PAX is 11 240

Yeah, my mate just bought his ticket too, waited 20 minutes in line to buy it. i suggest everyone get there tickets as soon as possible, as were looking at another 17+crowd :)

kevrenor

Fire up  :fireup: :pirashoot: farken!

:headbounce: Don't forget to get to the Kendall Bar early  :grouphug:,  get those tickets in the LCD TV (I am still enjoying mine won last year! 8)

I will be on the 2:38pm Mariners Express out of Epping - 3rd carriage!

Statue

I went to the leagues club to get tickets for the cricket on wednesday i left about 15 minutes ago and the line up was back to the steps of the leagues club car park and across the road it was almost around the corner along the bowling green. Just as i got to the front the system had crashed for the tickets to the game and they were trying to fix it. When i went in to get my tickets to the cricket i saw the stadium layout for tonight and almost all reserve seating had been sold for tonights game.
I am glad i have got my tickets for tonight already.

Lloydo

Good luck for tonight.
Though I'm not sure if I want CCM to win.

I'm caught in two minds.
On one hand, if Melbourne lose, that's a big plus for a Sydney fan, as our rivals are edging closer and closer to the Wooden Spoon, but for CCM to win, it'll pretty much end all hope for Sydney to get Minor Premiers.

On the other hand, Melbourne aren't going to make the finals anyway, and for them to win, it wouldn't do too much damage. For CCM to lose, would give us a lifeline to the Minor Premiership.

Rubbernose

I just bought tickets online (EzyTicket) at 2:25pm and the best gold category tickets together were in bay 33 (last bay in sth west corner) and the pax is 13239.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred