• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18 vs Melbourne

marinersman

I'll give credit to the tards, they were very good last night.

What pissed me off more than the result was the performance of our boys.

You would have thought it was the tards that were fighting for top spot and the Premiership and not us. They were full of passion and showed desperation they whole game, especially in defence. It was the complete reverse from our boys.

That's the most upsetting thing for me. Far more than the result.

Archie must love playing against us. He carves us up every time. Even this year, he's been average by his standards and he's made us look silly at the back both times at BT.

Gen (MarinerMum)

card Sasho got at end of game should have been a kick to us as Vargas pulled him down.  Shield's was on the wrong side to see it but the decoration on the side with a flag would have had a good view.

fish

he was lucky to stay on tbh it looked like he was overly zealous in getting the ball back

Gen (MarinerMum)

You to fish were on the wrong side of the pitch to see what Vargas did to Sasho.  Yes the overzealous ball, but he may have been thinking he got the free/penalty kick.

jaypee

Can someone please tell me these sitters Aloisi missed?

I can only think of the 50/50 that he put wide in the second half when chipping Theo.

beccstar

IMO from what i saw in the 2nd half was Aloisi had good chances to score but i didn't see them as sitters. he still had defenders on him.. for Aloisi i suppose maybe HE has a better chance to score than most others would. he pushed a few wide just scraping the paintwork. and their keeper stopped a couple of screamers..

beccstar

the only sitter i saw was Matty simons towards the end of the game.. theoklitos was no where near him and no one was on him, and he pushed it over the top! Sorry Matty..

Sean

jaypee said:
Can someone please tell me these sitters Aloisi missed?

I can only think of the 50/50 that he put wide in the second half when chipping Theo.

how many sitters did Melbourne have in the first 15 minutes of the second half?
I counted 4

M

mariners_4_ever

Gen said:
card Sasho got at end of game should have been a kick to us as Vargas pulled him down.  Shield's was on the wrong side to see it but the decoration on the side with a flag would have had a good view.

i agree sasho was trying 2 get the ball of him to play on with the game and broxham wouoldnt
ive it to him sasho just wanted to keep play and that tool wouldnt let it
wat a faggot

C

curious

i agree sasho was trying 2 get the ball of him to play on with the game and broxham wouoldnt
wat a faggot
i I agree sasho was trying 2 to get the ball of off him to play on with the game and broxham wouoldnt wouldn't.
ive I've it to him sasho just wanted to keep play and that tool wouldnt wouldn't let it. (can't correct the grammar without knowing what the hell your talking about.)
wat What a faggot.

Trying to compete with TimmyV? (sorry Timmy)

Bex

Gen said:
They looked like they had never played together.  But I also feel that their spirit was broken last week and they did soccer in automatic last night not from the heart.  They had their heads down.  Aloisi tried to motivate at times, however, I feel there was nothing to give.

Yeh Gen, I reckon you're spot on with that. The 5-4 game against the smurfs was a huge one to lose after the massive effort the whole team put in. Then, pile the key injuries and suspensions onto that (Heff, Owens, Hutch, Vukovic and Kwasi) and I suppose its not that surprising the team didn't gel and, as a consequence, the heads went down when we got behind.

I think if we're going to talk about how to improve on that performance, we've got to look towards Laurie first and the players second. I think it was really the team organisation and tactics that let us down rather than any individual player.

Wombat

We really missed Hutcho more than anyone.  Simon is a goer but when is he going to put the ball in the net!!!?
Jedi played well. Aloisi and Tommy did some good things. Gumpey wasn't bad.
Defence was pathetic!
Trotty is dodgy.

dibo

curious said:
wat a fa**ot
i I agree sasho was trying 2 to get the ball of off him to play on with the game and broxham wouoldnt wouldn't.
ive I've it to him sasho just wanted to keep play and that tool wouldnt wouldn't let it. (can't correct the grammar without knowing what the hell your talking about.)
wat What a fa**ot.

Trying to compete with TimmyV? (sorry Timmy)

mariners_4_ever - leaving aside the spelling and grammar, please do not use homophobic (or racist or sexist for that matter) insults on this forum. that warning goes for everyone.

dibo

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Good job Fish changed his avatar then Dibo! ;)

the problem with calling harper a c**t is more that it's inaccurate and insulting to c**ts - he has neither the warmth, nor the depth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred