• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

James Holland is the most despicable sub human Scum ever.

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
The post season cup is not the real prize (and I posted that before the GF so it isnt sour grapes).

Join the club mate - league is where it's at....... yesterday should be the FFA Cup Final Day kinda thing.

Marinerchick

skilbeck said:
Yeah I heard a rumor that Holland was hated at school. Heard he was a loner.

LOL ... that would be close to true
think he lost a fair few friends when he first signed up with us becasue he wanted to be treated better then everyone else
then when he signed with the scum he lost more from the school
LOL so he probably is a loner now!

SNOWMARINER

That cheating c**t. To think the f**king grub ever had anything to do with the coast.

I hope that all that are close to the fence return the tribute that the Newcastle fans regularly serve up to Hucho every game he plays against us in the future. 50cent coins only.

jaypee

skilbeck said:
Id have Boogs instead of Arseholland any day

Yep - Boogs has been fantastic - show me any other club that would have even offered him a contract this year.... One of the reasons why we are the best run club

RADINHO

cruiser said:
coast said:
it is my mission, for the next season, to attend every Coast vs scum match, stand at the fence and hurl abuse at holland the dirty weasal
I'll be there with you. He is my most hated player in the A-League.

im with you guys people like u are my heroes not like griffo for scum!

Penrith9103

I've been a Mariners fan since day 1 and sure, we all hate the fact that it was a BLATANT HANDBALL, and not picked up by the 3 blind mice, but if you were James Holland, would you have said to the ref and linesmen, "Mate my hand touched the ball inside the box. It should be a Mariners penalty kick"? Of course you wouldn't !!!!!

This is just ANOTHER incident that has gone against us this year, made worse by the 3 blind mice doing it in a Grand Final.

Hang your heads in shame match officials !!!!

Omni

What's disgusting about it is that the Mariners LOST a game of football thanks to a 'handball' that, if it did touch, brushed Kwasnik's arm, this one was FAR more blatant and NOTHING.

I'm really losing faith in the whole A-League.

marconigirl

Penrith9103 said:
I've been a Mariners fan since day 1 and sure, we all hate the fact that it was a BLATANT HANDBALL, and not picked up by the 3 blind mice, but if you were James Holland, would you have said to the ref and linesmen, "Mate my hand touched the ball inside the box. It should be a Mariners penalty kick"? Of course you wouldn't !!!!!

This is just ANOTHER incident that has gone against us this year, made worse by the 3 blind mice doing it in a Grand Final.

Hang your heads in shame match officials !!!!

Actually apparently one of the linesman picked it up but because the others didn't it was dropped...

(I'll see if I can find where I read this and if it is true to form... )

fishmum

penrith...
I'm with you.....

I knew how this game was going play out....

I predicted that a stupid mistake in the backs would see Newcastle score against us....

and also in another thread I said this...

I just pray and hope they are given a fair go.... I have been gutted so many times this year by blatant unfair decisions. May this game not be marred in the same way.

Newcastle haven't got the respect that comes along with winning a grandfinal...
Just look at the front page of the telegraph today!...do you see the happy winners on the front page?

No.... you see how the Mariners were ripped off.. YET AGAIN!...

Referee's are destroying the game for supporters.. it's not right, it's not fair and its out right cheating....

Newcastle are well known for cheating and diving etc... but it is up to the referee to be wise to that kind of garbage and be fair...
instead look what has happened?.. Danny looks to face a suspesion, players frustration boiled over,
WHO SAID CHEATS NEVER PROSPER?.... ALL I CAN HOPE FOR IS KARMA!......and that they all get what's coming to them...

fishmum

What's disgusting about it is that the Mariners LOST a game of football thanks to a 'handball' that, if it did touch, brushed Kwasnik's arm, this one was FAR more blatant and NOTHING.

I'm really losing faith in the whole A-League.

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT................
different rules for Mariners than the rest of the league.... it sucks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred