• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

James Holland is the most despicable sub human Scum ever.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Greenpoleffc said:
Fair point, if we were hanging on to a 1 goal lead in a GF and (say) Hutcho handled and the ref missed it would we care??

No, and neither would he.

I never said anything about the jets paying off the ref - I was just wondering how far his approach of 'integrity is overrated' goes. 

P

Pete

FOREVER_GOLD said:
BJ said:
Haha, and you think Joel Griffiths is cool.

How many goals did Aloisi score in the season??

Well until your darling nuts boy scores goals for Australia that become defining moments in this country's history, I know who I'd rather have in the side-  c**t.

Right now, it's line ball whether we can secure Aloisi's signature for next season but wherever he goes I hope it's within the HAL so he can get some revenge against the shirtpulling maggots in your team.

As for Holland, I do hope for his sake he's taking holidays far away from his home base. (Although I suspect he's head down into a bucket bong at Mullumbimby at the moment. Attn: ASADA!)

That jersey photo just typifies the character of the person, doesn't it?  :vomit:

He was that close to joining, that the club would bother to print up a jersey, so he's obviously done a 360 on his way to signing with us to sign with you. You guys can have the little sh*t - but don't say you haven't been warned, when he walks out on your club too.

rev

Re Holland what is this? At http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23270164-11088,00.html he is quoted as saying

"I didn't intend to handball it. It was just one of those situations. I obviously went up for the ball and contested with a lot of people there and people said it came off my arm but I didn't feel it."  ;)

and then at http://www.expressadvocate.com.au/article/2008/02/27/5471_sports.html he is quoted as saying

"I remember going up for a header and the ball hit my arm."  :eek:

Took him a day or two to feel the ball hit his arm did it?  So I'm still not sure whether he's (A) a blatant cheat or (B) a dumb player who risked giving a way a spot penalty because he can't keep his arms down.  However I am sure that he's willing to outright lie.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

He's still a blatant cheat because of the dive he took for that penalty at the end of the 1st semi leg.

I don't consider the handball to be cheating though....it was just too blatant, and the risk didn't even compare to the possible benefit. 

Well done to pick up the lie though - just affirms what we all know about his 'character' :D

rosko

Just watched the reply again.. That handball will be just like the Hand Of God incident... Newcastle will 'never' be able to feel that they fairly won that game. There is always going to be that doubt. The win will be remembered for Shields ineptitude as much as the Bridge goal... It is a shame that it is going to be remembered that way...  :headbutt:

Wombat

The win will be remembered for Shields ineptitude as much as the Bridge goal... It is a shame that it is going to be remembered that way... 

Spot on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred