• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

James Holland is the most despicable sub human Scum ever.

cruiser

James Holland should be afraid every time he takes the field against the Mariners after these comments yesterday:

Holland, the teenager at the centre of the storm, said he did not feel any contact.

"I can honestly say it wasn't intentional, I would never, ever, ever do that," said the Central Coast-raised Holland, who was close to joining the Mariners.

"The referee obviously didn't call it for a reason. We got the call, that's it, and they (the Mariners) can say what they like."

Never forget this my fellow Mariners. Swear with me that from this day forth we will make the life of this treachorous cheating liar a misery every time we see him on a soccer field.

password

LOL get the f**k over it, he is a champion, none of your guys have tasted what its like to win in a A-league GF ( in 2 attempts i might add)... and he has!!!!!!!!

password

get the f** over myself???

im just saying JIMMY HOLLAND IS AN A_LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER!!!!

and Alomissi still has never won any silverware

skilbeck

im sure you wouldnt know what silver is. Im sure that the scrap metal from garbage tips is the most valuable thing you own.

and btw he has won the premiers plate, the trophy for the most CONSISTENT team over the regular season

Marinerchick

just remember where james holland lives and were he playerd before he came to you scum!!!

whats the premiership then

just grow up ffs

jaypee

password said:
get the f** over myself???

im just saying JIMMY HOLLAND IS AN A_LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER!!!!

and Alomissi still has never won any silverware

So the PREMIERS plate doesn't ring a bell?????

Everyone knows First past the post are premiers - thats why its an automatic ACL spot.

As for Holland - doesn't matter if it was intentional or not - he had an arm raised and thats a penalty under any rule, it wasn't a shot that hit him, once your arm is raised its a penalty....

password

in Australia the premiers plate means nothing (waits for ppl to say how it does in europe so it should here) we are in Australia and the champions are the one who wins the GF... and hutcho and co have never one it in 2 attempts!

FACT!

LFCMariners

"You weren't there when they were shit doo dah, doo dah
You weren't there when they were shit, ohh doo dah day!"

^ Actually, this would be a good chant to direct at The Scumdron next year.

jaypee

password said:
in Australia the premiers plate means nothing (waits for ppl to say how it does in europe so it should here) we are in Australia and the champions are the one who wins the GF... and hutcho and co have never one it in 2 attempts!

FACT!

Umm and thats why its an automatic ACL spot - Tosser - you won - yes - but wait until your teams ripped apart in the next month - you'll finish last next year

(BTW - I know Stuart M is about to leave - forget what you read!!!)

Mini In Bay 6

cruiser said:
Never forget this my fellow Mariners. Swear with me that from this day forth we will make the life of this treachorous cheating liar a misery every time we see him on a soccer field.

You stand accused of treason, you offer no good reason
You are a bloody liar, yours is the stake the fire,
You say you are innocent, but you be caught and spent
And now you pay the price, for avarice, your vice
Intrigue your sole desire, you sold your wife, your child
You sell your oldest friends, you sold your countrymen
And yet we know your name, traitor, traitor

And now your face is shown, and so your fate is known,
We have discovered you, we have uncovered you,
You say you were led astray, fall on your knees and pray,
Pity is not for you, we'll make things hot for you,
Our hearts we make to harden, for you there is no pardon,
For you the spike awaits, upon the traitors gate,
And crows will eat your eyes, traitor, traitor

Delight we find in you, as we are binding you,
You look in vain for friends, you only find revenge
We give you blood and steel, we break you on the wheel
The ones you hope to sell, will send you straight to hell,
As we dismember you, we shall remember you,
You are abomination, you that betray the nation
You shall take long to die, traitor, traitor!!!

password

I have been there since season 1, game 1.....

we have enerv been shit, one of 2 teams to make the finals every year, and not f**k up the grand final

password

jaypee said:
password said:

FACT!

Umm and thats why its an automatic ACL spot - Tosser - you won - yes - but wait until your teams ripped apart in the next month - you'll finish last next year

Ahh no, are you willing to wager on that ( stuey leaving)

jaypee

password said:
I have been there since season 1, game 1.....

we have enerv been shit, one of 2 teams to make the finals every year, and not f**k up the grand final

And you still haven't been premiers - and thats what every real football fan goes by

jaypee

password said:
jaypee said:
password said:

FACT!

Ahh no, are you willing to wager on that ( stuey leaving)

Let me ask you if you know him and his family as well as I do......

password

maybe not as well as you ( i dont no, how well you know him, and dont really care tbh) but I no stuey, and he will be staying

jaypee

now - back onto the thread

James Holland had done what James Holland had to do to get a game in the A-League. He would not have played with us - in a starting role anyway.

I hate the fact he trialled with us and was about to sign but didn't.
I hate the fact he signed for scummers
BUT
He would have been a bench warmer, would not have had an olyroo call up

So he did what he had to do. Did he deliberately hand ball it - doesn't matter, fact is he did handball it....

Do I want him as a Mariner - NO WAY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred