• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

James Holland is the most despicable sub human Scum ever.

jaypee

password said:
maybe not as well as you ( i dont no, how well you know him, and dont really care tbh) but I no stuey, and he will be staying

Him and Bridges - Will announce in next month they are gone!!! and maybe not to where you think....

skilbeck

its folly to think that football is reduced to a knockout competition, with it being low scoring. Cup finals tend to be boring affairs where both teams go into a shell and defend like crazy as we saw yesterday specifically with a multitude of back passes to Covic or another example is last years FA cup final where one lapse from the defense gifted Chelsea a goal. or the world cup final in 2006 where a headbutt from Zidane was remembered more than the game itself which after 1-1 went to a shootout

This is something we need to remember if football is going to be successful in Australia in the long term

skilbeck

and let me just say:

Crash just like the knights
I know they will im sure they will

double meaning there: either Newcastle Knights (won NRL with a one man side, sound familiar? the one man retired and they are shit) or NZ Knights (defunct a league side)

LFCMariners

Actually, Brian Smith had the Knights still in with a chance of making the semis until one month out, even after losing Joey Johns for good after round 3 last year.

I'm thinking it'll be more interesting to see how the Jets defend next year- or will Perth be giving them a hard run for their money?

FFC Mariner

You have to imagine that SFC and MV will be much stronger next year (I still think the Tards have the best squad in the HAL).

The real comp is about who has the best squad to come out on top after 21/27 rounds. The post season cup is not the real prize (and I posted that before the GF so it isnt sour grapes).

The key for us next year is what depth we can add. The Jets have to hope that they sort out their money issues and can settle their players down. No one wants to go to work and worry about being paid. Con cant compete with the money that is now in the HAL and keeping the squad together wont be easy.

LFCMariners

That's where we have to realise the difference between the A-league and the NRL/ AFL.

In the NRL/ AFL the goal is to win the Grand Final, to come out on top at the very end of the semis.

In the A-League (as with most soccer leagues throughout the world) the goal is to be the team who finishes the regular season on top. Indeed, in the EPL the "Grand Final" is no more than the 2nd placed team challenging the 1st placed team.

BiggusMickus

password said:
I have been there since season 1, game 1.....

we have enerv been shit, one of 2 teams to make the finals every year, and not f**k up the grand final

It was the best night of your life Password because the coach trip to SFS was the longest time you have ever had a roof over your head. Shouldn't you be queueing up at Centrelink for your dole-check you BOGAN. Better still - GET A JOB MORON!

skilbeck

get off here and get back to the pile password. you meant to be celebrating after the GF win which is meant to be inspiring to you considering they took your "Jerbs"

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

He takes a dive in the first semi, then he goes and does this.

f**k I hate that little cocksucker almost as much as I despise that cheating petulent swing griffiths (his name isn't even worth a capitalisation). 

coast

it is my mission, for the next season, to attend every Coast vs scum match, stand at the fence and hurl abuse at holland the dirty weasal

LFCMariners

I think it should be OUR mission, as a supporter bay, to become even bigger than we already are. The Scum flare- have to admit it would have been cool to see a yellow one of those suckers go off yesterday. And we need to have that big Mariners banner going up and down the Bay before EVERY game. I am truly convinced that, in relative terms, we could become the greatest supporters group in the A-League. Now who'll be joining me at Skilled and Suncorp early next season?

cruiser

coast said:
it is my mission, for the next season, to attend every Coast vs scum match, stand at the fence and hurl abuse at holland the dirty weasal
I'll be there with you. He is my most hated player in the A-League.

Marinerchick

its ok if i see holland at my school (as he usually visits my school to see his old teachers as he has no life) ill give him a serve
i really hate him and griffiths

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred