• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

James Holland is the most despicable sub human Scum ever.

furns

Forever_gold mate, if you check his username it has SFC in it  ::)
And like someone has mentioned before in this thread - i know you hate Holland for coming to us and that a ball hit his hand, but if anyone with eyes and not wearing yellow-coloured glasses watched that replay, you will see it touches JEDINAK's hand before contacting Hollands forearm.
Whether or not you like the situation, the rub of the green didnt go your way. Thats football. Has happened to greater teams than you.
You have a trophy. We have a trophy. We are both in ACL. I personally am looking forward to an overseas F3 derby to decide the ACL in 2009  :eek:verhead:

marconigirl

FOREVER_GOLD said:
Hey marinators,

you guys are all jealous of us winning the Grand Final.

hutcho, aloisi and petrovski are cockheads and you all know it.
If you think that? good on you...
Just curiously though, how come most Jets fans think they won the premiership? oh wait,... because you want to be just like us...

thomas477

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no thanks
i would rather have a gold shirt than a yellow and blue rip off of parramatta eels thanx

marconigirl

thomas477 said:
i would rather have a gold shirt than a yellow and blue rip off of parramatta eels thanx
If you can call it that..
I honestly didn't realise it was gold until I saw it on the Jets website (I thought it was mustard brown)... I was talking about it with a Newcastle fan on the train on the way to the GF. It is lacking something, not sure what though!?!? I know it is hard to do, but I reckon if it could have a little sparkle it would look more gold...

Accustoms

marconigirl said:
thomas477 said:
I honestly didn't realise it was gold until I saw it on the Jets website (I thought it was mustard brown)... I was talking about it with a Newcastle fan on the train on the way to the GF. It is lacking something, not sure what though!?!? I know it is hard to do, but I reckon if it could have a little sparkle it would look more gold...

Why do you advertise marconi?

skilbeck

marconigirl said:
thomas477 said:

as I said earlier I reckon its the colour of the paper bags that 99% of them should wear on their heads. and isnt a fighter Jet supposed to be grey or some form of camoflauge, I think a golden jet fighter would be useless for military purposes

marconigirl

Accustoms said:
marconigirl said:
thomas477 said:

Because in the NSL I was not only a Newcastle Breakers and Northern Spirit fan, I was also a Marconi fan. I had some good times at those games and being from Sydney I just decided to be different and instead of having Marinergirl,chick etc... as there are a few of them, I decided to have Marconigirl as my avatar name...
Does that answer your question???

cruiser

Accustoms said:
marconigirl said:
thomas477 said:

I have a better question. Why do you and a number of other Jets supporters spend so much time on this forum?

skilbeck

we could have a poll saying who is the biggest tool of a scum supporter on this forum, but then again it would be hard to choose one from the list

Paolo

I do not have any ill feelings towards holland. Good on him, if u can cheat and get away with it...do it.

Paolo

skilbeck said:
keensy said:
I do not have any ill feelings towards holland. Good on him, if u can cheat and get away with it...do it.

great message to get out there
Thats my opinion, not everyone has to adopt it. Good on him, did what he had to do in order to win the match. If only there were more people like him

skilbeck

keensy said:
skilbeck said:
keensy said:

great message to get out there
Thats my opinion, not everyone has to adopt it. Good on him, did what he had to do in order to win the match. If only there were more people like him

One James Holland is too many

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

thomas477 said:

You're kidding yourself if you think your shirt is gold.

And I can't say I've ever seen the eels wear a jersey that looks anything like ours.

Oh, wait, they share the same colours!  Well it MUST be a ripoff then!!!

f**k you're dumb.

As for keensy - I'm assuming you'd also support referees being bribed?  After all, whatever you have to do to win a match, right?

Paolo

Don't tell me we are going to go down the, the jets paid the ref road.

I wouldnt 'support' it, but wouldnt hold it against them. "winning is'nt everything, its f**king essential"

FFC Mariner

Fair point, if we were hanging on to a 1 goal lead in a GF and (say) Hutcho handled and the ref missed it would we care??

No, and neither would he.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred