• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Con threatens Timmy V

marinermick

furns said:
The league die-hards are having a field day on The Herald - yet funnily enough the poll says 72% of people disagreed "The Squadron went too far with their displays of disappointment...."

quite easy to manipulate a poll

FFC Mariner

The guys I know are a mix of sponsors and S Hill guys.

They thought Con was the wrong person (and I am being nice) to be in charge of their club so all he has done is confirmed their opinion really.

One made the point that maybe Con is using the transfer fees to reduce the $$ he has put in and is ready to go?

Strangeley, GVE seems to be on the nose. Big turnaround from the Messiah status he enjoyed last year

David Votoupal

furns said:
The league die-hards are having a field day on The Herald - yet funnily enough the poll says 72% of people disagreed "The Squadron went too far with their displays of disappointment...."

The ironic thing is that the Newcastle Knights are hardly a model NRL club... they were poorly run for years, sank so much money into keeping two stars at the club, both of whom are now gone.

MattSimon

FFC Mariner said:
Strangeley, GVE seems to be on the nose. Big turnaround from the Messiah status he enjoyed last year

Beginner's luck has run out for him. Now everyone sees him as the chicken dancing twat that he is.

MrCelery

furns said:

The problem with the Squadrunts protest was that it had no class.

Maybe they can come up with a quality protest like this:

Protest.jpg

marinersman

brett said:
Can confirm the number of useless, sarcastic posts is rising to epidemic levels

;)

Yes, It's so good to see trio back in full swing tonight. It really is a lovely threesome and we're all jealous we can't partcipate. All we can do is dream.

Can confirm all the smart arse remarks encourage so may people to join in on the boards. ty for being so considerate to everyone else and their opinions.

kk thnx

ps please bring back all the pro flares, hooligan shit, it's been so long and we all miss it so much.

pps kk thnx

MrCelery said:
furns said:

So all football fans around the world that protest by hanging their banners upside down have no class?
Better tell most european nations then as i think they must have missed the memo

Paolo

marinersman said:
brett said:

;)

Yes, It's so good to see trio back in full swing tonight. It really is a lovely threesome and we're all jealous we can't partcipate. All we can do is dream.

Can confirm all the smart arse remarks encourage so may people to join in on the boards. ty for being so considerate to everyone else and their opinions.

kk thnx

ps please bring back all the pro flares, hooligan shit, it's been so long and we all miss it so much.

pps kk thnx
np marinersman

We are here for the people.

p.s if you look at the avatars, the pro flares stuff has never left.

kutgw etc etc
Love Keensy

MrCelery

keensy said:
MrCelery said:
Bearinator said:
Iv heard he is a total dick

Can confirm Celery? Mick?

You only have to read his anti-mariners posts to quickly come to the conclusion that even Sackerwacker would have his hands full with this nob.
any different to your anti-newcastle posts time after time?

Obviously the subtle difference that Bozmoron's posts are fantasy, while mine are based on fact is lost on you Keensy.

Bozmoron - Mariners are gypsies, and don't deserve to be in A-league
MrCelery - Jets are bogan scum, and don't deserve to be in A-League

C'mon Keensy, make a choice, and don't sit on the fence. What are your true colours?

MrCelery

4zamariners said:
MrCelery said:
furns said:

So all football fans around the world that protest by hanging their banners upside down have no class?
Better tell most european nations then as i think they must have missed the memo

Er, methinks you are not fully aware of what the protest entailed.  ::) Tell me, do most european nations supporters run around during the game looking for a Bay to hide in, and wear white knotted handkerchiefs on their head like a 1950's Pommy at a summer camp? Do they meekly front up to a nob like Con and cop a barrage of abuse and then go "Oh diddums, I've been insulted" to the press?  :'(

Upside down banners was but a small part of the protest. The total mix was a big embarrassment for most Jets supporters at the ground.

MattSimon

MrCelery said:
Do they meekly front up to a nob like Con and cop a barrage of abuse and then go "Oh diddums, I've been insulted" to the press?  :'(

I did think that was weird. Biggest chance you'd get to throw down punches at the Con, and yet they just dobbed him in. Best thing that could ever happen to a Jest fan = thrown off a balcony by Con. Compensation baby! Maybe spend a million of it convincing the FFA to chance the colour of the Jest shirt for example. It's poo brown, FFS

Paolo

MrCelery said:
Obviously the subtle difference that Bozmoron's posts are fantasy, while mine are based on fact is lost on you Keensy.

Bozmoron - Mariners are gypsies, and don't deserve to be in A-league
MrCelery - Jets are bogan scum, and don't deserve to be in A-League

C'mon Keensy, make a choice, and don't sit on the fence. What are your true colours?
Both of your posts are just petty biased chest beating imo.

p.s i am a white caucasion, not that i think my colour has anything to do with it
;)

pps yes many supporters in other countries do leave in protest or watch from different location

marinersman

keensy said:
marinersman said:
brett said:

;)

kk thnx

pps kk thnx
np marinersman

We are here for the people.

p.s if you look at the avatars, the pro flares stuff has never left.

kutgw etc etc
Love Keensy

Thanks for your reply keensy. Lots of love back.

On a serious note, if my young bloke misses the game on Sunday, I'm going to pop into the Kendall and meet a few of you blokes. You going to be there? I'll glady buy you a beer.

Paolo

marinersman said:
Thanks for your reply keensy. Lots of love back.

On a serious note, if my young bloke misses the game on Sunday, I'm going to pop into the Kendall and meet a few of you blokes. You going to be there? I'll glady buy you a beer.
due to my christian faith i do not consume beer, tis the devils drink. :naughty:

loyalist

MrCelery said:
4zamariners said:
MrCelery said:
furns said:

Er, methinks you are not fully aware of what the protest entailed.  ::) Tell me, do most european nations supporters run around during the game looking for a Bay to hide in, and wear white knotted handkerchiefs on their head like a 1950's Pommy at a summer camp?
post reported
racism is not needed on this forum in any form

Paolo

MrCelery said:
Tell me, do most european nations supporters run around during the game looking for a Bay to hide in,
I hope this is enough examples

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.jpg

Apoel Ultras
spa0092ed6.jpg

p1060879sh7.jpg

CSKA
P4182695.jpg

Supras Paisley
IMG_0091_JPG.jpg

Kipest - majority arnt in attendence
12563_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Al Ahly