• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Con threatens Timmy V

Hagar the Horrible

I remember when the football community in South Australia deserted Adelaide City because of Bob d'Ottavi. This resulted in him eventually pulling the club out of the NSL, which subsequently resulted in the formation of Adelaide United.

Could we see history being repeated with Con, and the formation of a new Newcastle club (or even a reincarnation of the Breakers) from the ashes of the Jets?

MrCelery

MattSimon said:
Made SMH
http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/football/a-league/jets-owner-abused-fans/2009/01/19/1232213546212.html

Just goes to show that it takes two to make total arse of things.

While a major Con Constantine hater myself, it is not surprising to see the likes of Nigel Bosworth (aka Bozmonaut, aka Bozmoron) involved.

Can't blame Con for wanting to throw that prat off a balcony. It would be doing the Squadrunts a favour.

~Floss~

MattSimon said:
Made SMH
http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/football/a-league/jets-owner-abused-fans/2009/01/19/1232213546212.html

Constantine admitted to abusing Verschelden and the four other fans, but told the Herald yesterday he remained firm in a threat to ban any disloyal troublemakers for life.

Lol @ disloyalty being the kind of trouble-making that warrants a lifetime ban.

Life ban for proven violent or offensive troublemakers, fair enough.

At CCM that would make 10,000 of our NYE crowd "troublemakers" because they lack loyalty

Ted

lol, if he treats the supporters in a such poor manner, no wonder players don't hang around...

ponno

Reading the articles about this story make it sound like con is some sort of king... summoning people to his private box.... what a clown...

brett

~Floss~ said:
MattSimon said:
Made SMH

Constantine admitted to abusing Verschelden and the four other fans, but told the Herald yesterday he remained firm in a threat to ban any disloyal troublemakers for life.

Lol @ disloyalty being the kind of trouble-making that warrants a lifetime ban.

Life ban for proven violent or offensive troublemakers, fair enough.

At CCM that would make 10,000 of our NYE crowd "troublemakers" because they lack loyalty

I'm pretty sure those 10k have been banned though. I haven't seen them back.

Bear

soundsdifferent said:
this owner sounds like an idiot.
while where at it do u think the club will accept the $1mil tranfer fee offered for joel grittens

I am unfamiliar with Joel Grittens the player, plz post player stats and career achievements below

brett

Bearinator said:
soundsdifferent said:
while where at it do u think the club will accept the $1mil tranfer fee offered for joel grittens

I am unfamiliar with Joel Grittens the player, plz post player stats and career achievements below

Can confirm the number of useless, sarcastic posts is rising to epidemic levels

;)

Paolo

brett said:
Bearinator said:
soundsdifferent said:

;)
I do apologise brett. But all the young kids want to be like their heroes...keensy and forzamariners

Bear

brett said:
Bearinator said:
soundsdifferent said:

;)

Can confirm that if someone does not know how to spell Joel Griffiths, or deliberately spells it incorrectly to look cool, then they deserve to be sounded out

Can also confirm that Keensy is incorrect, my heros are D-Mac, Matty Simon and Craig O'Toole

soundsdifferent

Bearinator said:
brett said:
Bearinator said:
soundsdifferent said:

;)

Can confirm that if someone does not know how to spell Joel Griffiths, or deliberately spells it incorrectly to look cool, then they deserve to be sounded out

wow so u rearly think i did it to look cool aye
i pressed t instead of f by acciedent the spelling still wouldnt have been write but it would have look better

Paolo

soundsdifferent said:
wow so u rearly think i did it to look cool aye
i pressed t instead of f by acciedent the spelling still wouldnt have been write but it would have look better
ill let dibo attack the rest

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred