• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Con threatens Timmy V

Paolo

soundsdifferent said:
who cares
these guys
GrammarPolice.gif

dibo

soundsdifferent said:
talking about owners.
i no belinda neal is on the board for the mariners but does she own the club at all?

know ≠ no

she has a spot on the board, i understand primarily as a community stakeholder, but i doubt she has a stake.

EDIT - for what it's worth, i gather belinda's far more personable and rational than con.

MrCelery

Bearinator said:
Iv heard he is a total dick

Can confirm Celery? Mick?

You only have to read his anti-mariners posts to quickly come to the conclusion that even Sackerwacker would have his hands full with this nob.

Paolo

MrCelery said:
Bearinator said:
Iv heard he is a total dick

Can confirm Celery? Mick?

You only have to read his anti-mariners posts to quickly come to the conclusion that even Sackerwacker would have his hands full with this nob.
any different to your anti-newcastle posts time after time?

FFC Mariner

Talking to some people in Newcastle today, apparently young balltamperer is v quick to tell people how desperate he is to get away

Last one out turn off the lights eh?

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
Talking to some people in Newcastle today, apparently young balltamperer is v quick to tell people how desperate he is to get away

Last one out turn off the lights eh?

what is their take on the con v squadron thing?

looking at the newcastle herald website and the comments posted are quite even for and against both sides

furns

The league die-hards are having a field day on The Herald - yet funnily enough the poll says 72% of people disagreed "The Squadron went too far with their displays of disappointment...."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred