• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bosnich Appreciation Thread

mariners4ever

Peachos said:
when the mariners came out to clap the fans after the game, hopefully bosnich was signing a deal in the change rooms cause he didnt come out
Magnificent performance

its the same with vuko, whats goin on ???

Pokes

I thought he was awesome (aside frim his serious skullet....but anyway...)

Did some great saves....I was pleased! Yay!

Was good to see Danny on for the last 10 mins too. It has definatley got me in the mood for the season! w00t!

midfielder

RADINHO said:
BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT A LEGEND WHOLE WAY THROUGH THE GAME.  :thumbup:

THE AEROBATIC SAVE IN THE FIRST HALF, BEING A SMART ASS TO THE COVE WHEN THEY WERE HOLDING UP SUPPOSED BAGS OF COCAINE, MAKING THE SECOND AEROBATIC SAVE, TURNING THE BALL AWAY WHEN HE MADE A REFLEX SAVE WITH HIS FOOT TRYING TO HAVE CHRIS PAYNE FROM THE OPPOSITION NOT TO HAVE A CARD WHICH GAINED THE RESPECT OF THE COVE AND OF COURSE THAT PENALTY SAVE PERFECTLY HIT TO THE LEFT OF BOZZZA'S GOAL!  :vhappy: AND IN RETURN THE WHOLE CROWD GIVEN HIM A STANDING OVATION WHERE EVEN THE COVE STOPPED THERE RUBBISH CHANTS TO CLAP HIM OFF!  :eek:verhead:

BOZZA YOU LEGEND EVEN THE WORLD GAME WROTE A STORY BEING THE MAIN HEADLINE ON THEIR FRONT PAGE ALL ABOUT HIM! 

Agree and well said

kepo

COVE STOPPED THERE RUBBISH CHANTS TO CLAP HIM OFF!

at least we sung when we were losing...
and had a good time
clapping an opposition player going off doesn't happen everyday

Bex

Bozza's standing ovation

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/v/tpnZ-N5rVUQ[/flash]

Kareem

good on him
I didnt think he would make such a strong return so soon...I didnt doubt he could return to a decent level (not far from him at his best)(esterday he was probably a decent amount of the way there)!
Bosnich was my first fav soccer player....
as a 9-10 year old Goalkeeper, I dreamed I could be like him one day (on the field ofcourse ;))
then I stopped growing :p oh well
class act he is!

scottmac

Suspended
Kareem said:
good on him
I didnt think he would make such a strong return so soon...I didnt doubt he could return to a decent level (not far from him at his best)(esterday he was probably a decent amount of the way there)!
Bosnich was my first fav soccer player....
as a 9-10 year old Goalkeeper, I dreamed I could be like him one day (on the field ofcourse ;))
then I stopped growing :p oh well
class act he is!

Don't give up on the growing. My horizontal growth rate has been inclining as the years go on!
:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Bladesman

Kareem said:
I dreamed I could be like him one day (on the field ofcourse ;))

Given some of the women, pictures and stories it could certainly have been fun being like him off the field.

I was one of those who had some serious doubts about his ability to return but given his performance yesterday and Danny's ability to get himself sent off without even assulting the ref I would be very happy to see him signed.

~Floss~

More highlights in the second story about Kossie's viewpoint
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3z362cbOVw

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member