• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bosnich Appreciation Thread

RADINHO

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT A LEGEND WHOLE WAY THROUGH THE GAME.  :thumbup:

THE AEROBATIC SAVE IN THE FIRST HALF, BEING A SMART ASS TO THE COVE WHEN THEY WERE HOLDING UP SUPPOSED BAGS OF COCAINE, MAKING THE SECOND AEROBATIC SAVE, TURNING THE BALL AWAY WHEN HE MADE A REFLEX SAVE WITH HIS FOOT TRYING TO HAVE CHRIS PAYNE FROM THE OPPOSITION NOT TO HAVE A CARD WHICH GAINED THE RESPECT OF THE COVE AND OF COURSE THAT PENALTY SAVE PERFECTLY HIT TO THE LEFT OF BOZZZA'S GOAL!  :vhappy: AND IN RETURN THE WHOLE CROWD GIVEN HIM A STANDING OVATION WHERE EVEN THE COVE STOPPED THERE RUBBISH CHANTS TO CLAP HIM OFF!  :eek:verhead:

BOZZA YOU LEGEND EVEN THE WORLD GAME WROTE A STORY BEING THE MAIN HEADLINE ON THEIR FRONT PAGE ALL ABOUT HIM!  :pirashoot:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/a-league/brilliant-bosnich-steals-show-124080/

Mark Bosnich turned the clock back to the days when he was one of the worlds finest goalkeepers with a virtuoso performance for Central Coast.

Playing his first competitive match in seven years, Bosnich stole the show as the Mariners beat Sydney FC 3-0 to get their cup campaign back on track after losing to Wellington last week.

Goals from Brad Porter, Sasho Petrovski and substitute Nik Mrdja with a penalty gave the Mariners a deserved victory.

But Bosnich, who is on a two-week trial with the Mariners, was on everyones lips after an extraordinary match.

He first showed incredible agility to deny Terry McFlynn by turning the midfielders swerving drive over the bar.

Then he displayed alertness to flick a late dipping cross-shot from Mitchell Prentice around the post.

Bosnich completed his masterly display by saving a penalty from Steve Corica before going off in the 80th minute to a standing ovation.

THIS MAY GET LOCKED BY THE MODS BUT IF YOU WERE AT THE GAME YOU WOULD OF SAW THAT HE DESERVES IT.  :thumbup:

Jocwa08

i wasnt there how was he being a smart ass ?
i seen his tip over the bar but that was it,
where can i see highlights ??

RADINHO

graaant said:
only a little :p

Better than none.

Jocwa08 said:
i wasnt there how was he being a smart ass ?
i seen his tip over the bar but that was it,
where can i see highlights ??

I was one bay away from cove  and when he came on field for the second half and jogged to the cove and then the cove started throwing those bags of cocaine on the field and then he shouts to them "throw me some more" and then hee points to his ear like he cant hear them and kept waving to them

Second question there was a lot more than that tip over the bar baby ;)

Last question im gonna check Youtube but there might be some later on The world game's video section maybe in oz focus or check maybe A-league.com CCmariners.com FootballAustralia.com if that is the websites Domain?

RADINHO

*trev* said:
any vids of bozza because i wasn't at the game had to play at 2.45

JayFCAK47 said he would try get vid up. You would know who he is if you are a football junkie on Youtube.

RADINHO

How do you get photos up from getty images it isn't working for me or it must be protecting it being posted for licensing laws?

Peachos

when the mariners came out to clap the fans after the game, hopefully bosnich was signing a deal in the change rooms cause he didnt come out
Magnificent performance

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred