• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

17/18 Other A-League Games

JoyfulPenguin

Surprised that Wellington didn't get completely over run in their game, Galloway was one of the few that can hold his head high got an assist and was instrumental in nearly all of Wellington's forward thrusts. Sarpreet Singh looks very promising for the Phoenix, excited to see more of him. Hope we can nab Galloway back at the end of this season.

JoyfulPenguin

The Jets were hacked down the entire game by the Victory, especially Petratos, how Williams didn't get close to getting sent off I'll never know.

Big Al

SFC were ordinary in the 1st half but boy were they good in the second.

Adrian was superb especially when they took off Ninkovic. He is one of the best imports

Tevor

The Jets were hacked down the entire game by the Victory, especially Petratos, how Williams didn't get close to getting sent off I'll never know.
Williams has been doing this all season and should easily get at least two yellows a match but Is now leading the Alex Tobin points and the Fox morons couldn’t praise him more highly. Unfortunately we see this favouritism all too regularly with certain players from the big clubs.

JoyfulPenguin

Williams has been doing this all season and should easily get at least two yellows a match but Is now leading the Alex Tobin points and the Fox morons couldn’t praise him more highly. Unfortunately we see this favouritism all too regularly with certain players from the big clubs.
The most overrated player in the history of the league, Wilkinson has been doing better for the past two seasons but never gets a mention.

Big Al

The most overrated player in the history of the league, Wilkinson has been doing better for the past two seasons but never gets a mention.
Couple of passes and he is a certain Socceroo.
The fox guys throw that around way to much. They devaluing the jersey. But they nothing to talk about so they hype crap.

Lets pick a coach and see what players his style needs

Pirate Pete

Anyone watching WWS v MC?

They just put up on the screen possession for the last ten minutes or so. Something like 69% WSW.
City go up the other end and score.

Big Al

Anyone watching WWS v MC?

They just put up on the screen possession for the last ten minutes or so. Something like 69% WSW.
City go up the other end and score.
Yeah reminded me of us except they then went bang bang. Riera is a really good striker.
Nice save on the penalty

Big Al

Genuinely worried that scum may win the grand final
They played well and a host off attacking talent to come back but SFC got the shits everytime they went behind and went up a gear to get the goal back.

That’s the knock on SFC they don’t play a full game they are getting cocky that they can just turn it on

Big Al

The Maccorone take out of Santalab was the most obvious penalty and now VAR decides not to over rule.

He clearly played the man and didn’t even bother looking for the ball.

The idiots running this have no idea

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

That was a disgraceful decision. Pen and red card.
Lets not forget that Shaun f**king Williams was looking straight at it from 10yards away. How they both got it wrong is beyond me but no longer surprising

Holy

And Aloisi in the presser, was just as f@#king blind. "No, I didn't see it, but he can't be sighted because the VAR is already had a look and decided that he has nothing to answer, but no I didn't see it".

If it was a WSW on one of yours, you'd have seen it, so please, spare me the bulls&%t John!

Big Al

And Aloisi in the presser, was just as f@#king blind. "No, I didn't see it, but he can't be sighted because the VAR is already had a look and decided that he has nothing to answer, but no I didn't see it".

If it was a WSW on one of yours, you'd have seen it, so please, spare me the bulls&%t John!
He should have said are you surprised look at the offside calls. That linesman flagged everything in the first half.

This VAR has looked so they get off is ridiculous. The idiot on the day can be wrong like the ref can be. Just unbelievable how stupid the rules and the people trying to implement them are

Holy

This VAR has looked so they get off is ridiculous. The idiot on the day can be wrong like the ref can be. Just unbelievable how stupid the rules and the people trying to implement them are
So true Big Al.

Makes the MRP now virtually obselete, or at best has no credibility anymore. (not that it had a whole lot to begin with)

Wombat

Victory just got handed 3 pts by FFA stooges. Victory player controls the ball with both hands then punts it long to a possibly offside Barbarouses who finishes well. StoogeTEL don't even discuss either point until the Blatant handball is replayed 5 mins later out of the blue. Slater says...."he didn't handball it deliberately" and leaves it at that. Simon Hill is silent.
Foxtel coverage just gets worse and worse. The likely offside is not even shown.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred