• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2009?

serious14

From August onwards I will be playing in some sort of pub type league in the Barnsley area.  Still figuring out the details.

Ted

marinermick said:
mariners4ever said:
my team is confirmed for the under 18's this year because we found about 4 more extra players, so we won't be playing in AA5's anymore, our coach must've been scared of mick and bear  :) ;)

we may well be in sixes yet

looks like you are AA6 mick

MAA5
AVO
BER
BUD
MTN
TER
TOU
KIN
TUG
WMG

MAA6
BUD
WOY
KDS
KIN
WYG
TER
TOU
DOY
OUR

dru

serious14 said:
From August onwards I will be playing in some sort of pub type league in the Barnsley area.  Still figuring out the details.

From September he will have done a Disco never to be seen on the pitch by his teammates but spending lots of time Dancing in Barnsley Nightclubs.  ;D

Actually he'll be playing Fifa online in a local Barnsley league ;)

Alicia

dru said:
serious14 said:

Actually he'll be playing Fifa online in a local Barnsley league ;)

That's probably a bit closer to the truth

J

jiggles

WAA5 for GC.
I pity everyone else on my team for having to put up with my shit-ness, hungover-ness and lame-ness.

ryan

It seems I will be having a run - for Budgewoi -  against Mick and Bear this season. That's ok, I have Trev on my side. ;D ;D

Paolo

ryan said:
It seems I will be having a run - for Budgewoi -  against Mick and Bear this season. That's ok, I have Trev on my side. ;D ;D
might aswell save everyone the time and just give you guys the trophey now....Trev >>> all others

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred