• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2009?

Ted

kanewillow said:
killlarny vale have no idea really

bummer, you said you were playing with the entrance?

thats why i chased up extra players to give us 14.

Davo

WELL INFORMED said:
mariners4ever said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
Anyone know how 21s is going?
Last year it was
Wyoming, Budgewoi, Kincumber, Gosford, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale, Ourimbah

From news on the grapevine
Confirmed: EGO, Gos, SEU, Wyoming

Assumed:Budgewoi, Kincumber, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale

No longer: Ourimbah
From the 28/3 release
G21 are BER1, BUD, EGO, GOS, KAN, SEU, KIN, TER, WMG, BER2

is there a way that anyone can access these comps with provisional teams ??? as i want to know about the 18's
18's this year will be 1 competition, play 13 rounds which includes a bye then split into a 6 and a 7 team comp for the final round. Teams nominated are:

Kanwal (2 sides)
Avoca
B/VALE
BUD
EGO
GOS
KAR
KDS
KIN
TER
UMI
WYG

21's comp is
B/Vale (2 sides)
Bud
Ego
Gos
Seu
Kin
Ter
Wmg
Kan (only 1 side, Eggy has no idea)

I was told that every premier league club were to have a 21's team which would be playing at 10.45 every week before reserve grade.  Does anyone know if this is true?

Kareem

from my understanding that is the long term plan- somewat of a 3rd grade...just a bit hard for some clubs who just don't have the players...
eg.
Umina- half 18s--> SEU
Woy Woy & Ourimbah- young guys into reserve grade

Ted

I'm now playing O35Bs as well as AA3s. Also coaching Killarney 13Bs and U11 Thunder!

Sacko

Ted said:
I'm now playing O35Bs as well as AA3s. Also coaching Killarney 13Bs and U11 Thunder!

This post reminds me of a toon that used to be on in the UK - Super Ted!

Ted

Sacko said:
Ted said:

This post reminds me of a toon that used to be on in the UK - Super Ted!

lol, I remember that toon. has graced the Aussie screens in the past.

superted.gif

Redline

Superted was an awesome show...and his offsider...I can't remember his name.

Anyways...heard back from the WWFC registrar...I'm being put in MAA8 as I'm an unknown (who are ya?), which suits me being that I've never played in a proper comp before. Shirts are supplied, I just have to buy the teams shorts and socks on a matchday.

hilly1981

Redline said:
Anyways...heard back from the WWFC registrar...I'm being put in MAA8 as I'm an unknown (who are ya?), which suits me being that I've never played in a proper comp before. Shirts are supplied, I just have to buy the teams shorts and socks on a matchday.

I played with that team for a couple of seasons a little while back. Actually heard from one of them last night asking what div I was playing with Doyalson this year. Looks like I will miss playing against them for another year ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark