• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2009?

Gibbsy

Hey guys, start of the new year so just wondering where everybody is playing this year? Local comp, state league? Changing clubs, etc etc?

Gosford City for me  :eek:verhead:

marinermick

Funny, as you were posting this I was putting an email list together and ready to send some info out.

Reforming a team with some old team mates and whoever else wants to play.

Don't know which club and which All Age grade yet as it will go the vote.

Kareem

The mighty OUFC! :D
Playing Mens instead of age comp now so it will be a lot more physical- heaps of fun :p
Dunno where I am coaching yet!

Gibbsy

I think he meant age as in "u17's / u18's" etc. But yeah Kareem definately more physical as you would know from playin firsts/reserves last year.

Kareem

gibbsy said:
I think he meant age as in "u17's / u18's" etc. But yeah Kareem definately more physical as you would know from playin firsts/reserves last year.
yes- sorry- wasnt clear
I just notice the difference playing in futsal and six a side mens- which is only a slight taste of 2009 ;)
btw- Gosford and who went up? Kincumber???

loyalist

Oxley Vale Attunga
have turned down the advances of both Morrisset United and Gosford City to re-sign with the NECUPL Champions

FFC Mariner

Started the long, slow (and ultimately fruitless) journey back to fitness.

Happy to offer myself up to an O35 side (not bothered about the standard but lower grade makes sense as I havent played for 4 years)

Will accept marquee status :)

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:

Happy to offer myself up to an O35 side (not bothered about the standard but lower grade makes sense as I havent played for 4 years)

tbf if you want to play o35s your fitness does not come into question.....it's your drinking ability they are ultimately concerned about

Gibbsy

FFC Mariner said:

Marquee status in O/35's means you can sit under a large marquee like tent and drink extensive amounts of beer. and agreed - drinking yes, fitness not so much

dru

FFC Mariner said:

So you too haven't made it past weights training in the kendall bar?

priorpeter

gibbsy said:
FFC Mariner said:

Marquee status in O/35's means you can sit under a large marquee like tent and drink extensive amounts of beer. and agreed - drinking yes, fitness not so much

heh, marquee...

i see what you did there

From the dug out

marinermick said:
Funny, as you were posting this I was putting an email list together and ready to send some info out.

More than welcome to start a team up here Mick. :thumbup:

Remember we are the closest field on the coast to a beer line.

marinermick

From the dug out said:
marinermick said:

More than welcome to start a team up here Mick. :thumbup:

Remember we are the closest field on the coast to a beer line.

geez, we are umming and aarhing with killarney because of the distance

budgie is even further and i have no chance of getting boys living in gossie to games let alone training

thanks for the offer

Alicia

Mick, just incase you were considering Gosford, rego days are;

Saturday 31st January at Niagara Park Shopping Centre
Saturday 7th February at West Gosford Shopping Centre
Time - 9am to 3pm

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics