• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2009?

serious14

dru said:
serious14 said:
From August onwards I will be playing in some sort of pub type league in the Barnsley area.  Still figuring out the details.

From September he will have done a Disco never to be seen on the pitch by his teammates but spending lots of time Dancing in Barnsley Nightclubs.  ;D

Actually he'll be playing Fifa online in a local Barnsley league ;)

S'alright chief, we'll enter the FA Cup and knock out Boro in the 3rd round, just for laughs.  ;)

BAD BULLZ

Bearinator said:
BAD BULLZ said:
I think mick and bear should step up and fill in for ourimbahs aa1s team against kanwal.

why, you to scared to drop to sixes princess?

pfft i ve been down there for to long im not allowed to drop to your level ;)
like i said step up.
You dogged it the last time we were gonna play against each other.

Bear

BAD BULLZ said:
Bearinator said:
BAD BULLZ said:
I think mick and bear should step up and fill in for ourimbahs aa1s team against kanwal.

like i said step up.

Not allowed? Wont your mum let you?

Difference between dogging it and not registering before the cut off date 2. Where were you when I was playing 1st grade? Dogging it?

BAD BULLZ

Bearinator said:
BAD BULLZ said:
Bearinator said:
BAD BULLZ said:

like i said step up.

Not allowed? Wont your mum let you?

Difference between dogging it and not registering before the cut off date 2. Where were you when I was playing 1st grade? Dogging it?
I hadnt even heard of you when you were 1st grade but when you were reserves
i was the bloke on the sideline giving you shit and making you cry(litrally someone came over and had a winge) while my brother bull was domifknating your team something like 5 nil.....Again

Its the "almighty" ccf rules are the ones that wont let me play lower divisions cos they know ill domifknate.

Bear

There were no tears of sadness from that 5-1 loss, only tears of laughter at the bloke on the sideline talking it up, but who was to soft to get on the field

Your brother bull did dominate yeah, but thats cos he is more awesome than you, but we already knew that

And if you will "domifknate" our division, and you want to prove a point, drop and play us then, simple

serious14

Part_Timer said:
not really giant killing tho is it...

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

BAD BULLZ

Ya all talk behind a keyboard arent ya  ::)
You know theres only one way we can sort this on the outdoor field and thats if you play up make it happen :fireup:

Greggys training me to be that awsome :)

Ted

hilly1981 said:
Does anyone have the club teams that have been allocated for each MAA division?

Subject to change...

MAA1
BER
EGO
MTN
GWA
KAN
KIN
BUD
ENT
UMI
WYG

MAA2
OUR
KAN
KAR
KDS
KIN
BUD
SEU
AVO
WMG
WOY

MAA3
AVO
SEU
ENT
DOY
TUG
KIN
WMG
KDS
GOS
BER

MAA4
BUD
EGO
ENT
KAN
KDS
MTN
AVO
WMG
WOY

MAA5
AVO
BER
BUD
MTN
TER
TOU
KIN
TUG
WMG

MAA6
BUD
WOY
KDS
KIN
WYG
TER
TOU
DOY
OUR

MAA7
BER
ENT
TER
OUR
SEU
KAN
WMG
WYG
TOU

MAA8
BUD
WMG
GOS
GWA
KAN
KAR
TOU
UMI
WOY

MAA9
BER
DOY
EGO
GOS
KAN1
KAN2
OUR
KAR
WMG

dru

serious14 said:
dru said:
serious14 said:
From August onwards I will be playing in some sort of pub type league in the Barnsley area.  Still figuring out the details.

From September he will have done a Disco never to be seen on the pitch by his teammates but spending lots of time Dancing in Barnsley Nightclubs.  ;D

S'alright chief, we'll enter the FA Cup and knock out Boro in the 3rd round, just for laughs.  ;)

While you might well beat Boro I think you'd struggle in the two previous rounds ;)

serious14

dru said:
serious14 said:
dru said:
serious14 said:

While you might well beat Boro I think you'd struggle in the two previous rounds ;)

I totally saw what you did there.  ;)

Kareem

I wonder how Tuggerah are doing?
Apparently they pulled out of trial game vs Gossie due to being unable to field 2 teams...althhough we had some difficulty doing the same (ourimbah) but we just managed

Anyone know how 21s is going?
Last year it was
Wyoming, Budgewoi, Kincumber, Gosford, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale, Ourimbah

From news on the grapevine
Confirmed: EGO, Gos, SEU, Wyoming

Assumed:Budgewoi, Kincumber, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale

No longer: Ourimbah

hasbeen

Kareem said:
Anyone know how 21s is going?
Last year it was
Wyoming, Budgewoi, Kincumber, Gosford, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale, Ourimbah

From news on the grapevine
Confirmed: EGO, Gos, SEU, Wyoming

Assumed:Budgewoi, Kincumber, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale

No longer: Ourimbah
From the 28/3 release
G21 are BER1, BUD, EGO, GOS, KAN, SEU, KIN, TER, WMG, BER2

Kareem

wow good effort Berkley + Kanwal with 2nd teams
Also good effort by SEU and EGO with new teams
SEU havent had an 18s team for a couple of years so good work for them to get one together (former players + some UMI18B's + couple MAA + maybe u17s)

Kareem

r u allowed to?
:S
he must be turnin 17 coz i definately know u16s cant play reserves (we were thinking bout using some 16A's at Ourimbah)
we have an 18 year old 1st grade keeper (he was reserves for last 1-2 yrs i think)
I shall ask some friends at SEU about it

hasbeen

he turns 17 this year ... just wnderwhy he isn't palying 17s or 21s ,,, he must be too good ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark