• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2009?

Kareem

hasbeen said:
he turns 17 this year ... just wnderwhy he isn't palying 17s or 21s ,,, he must be too good ....
i know u r talkin bout
i reffed him last year in 16B's a few times...i definitely rate him for his age and he is better than the SEU 21s GK,

Fair enough for Tuggerah- it must be hard to build a squad from scratch- and Ourimbah werent that far from the same situation...
But i hate Byes...oh well

mariners4ever

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
Anyone know how 21s is going?
Last year it was
Wyoming, Budgewoi, Kincumber, Gosford, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale, Ourimbah

From news on the grapevine
Confirmed: EGO, Gos, SEU, Wyoming

Assumed:Budgewoi, Kincumber, Kanwal, Terrigal, Berkley Vale

No longer: Ourimbah
From the 28/3 release
G21 are BER1, BUD, EGO, GOS, KAN, SEU, KIN, TER, WMG, BER2

is there a way that anyone can access these comps with provisional teams ??? as i want to know about the 18's

Kareem

ryan said:
In the words of Mike Bassett - "If you're old enough you're good enough" ;D ;D
shame CCF dont think that...
OUFC have been told we r not alowed to play up our 16As into Reserves- to which after watching and training with them- they are definately good enough
i somewat understand CCF"s concerns about whether they r physically ready- but half of them r stronger than me...
Apparently the logic is if they r good enough to play up- they should just go play reps instead??? I think i heard that said once

chief

Im not sure for me yet it's all age 8 or 9 for wyoming ' we didnt do to bad last year top ten finish in all age 6 .  My plan is a jedinak like midfield postion play great till we get to a finals position then go Turkey up

marinermick

Kareem said:
ryan said:
In the words of Mike Bassett - "If you're old enough you're good enough" ;D ;D
shame CCF dont think that...
OUFC have been told we r not alowed to play up our 16As into Reserves- to which after watching and training with them- they are definately good enough
i somewat understand CCF"s concerns about whether they r physically ready- but half of them r stronger than me...
Apparently the logic is if they r good enough to play up- they should just go play reps instead??? I think i heard that said once

lol, ben kantarovski would be screwed if he lived on the coast

he played NNSW state league for broadmeadow magic when he was 15

Rowdy

and look how many 'local'' youth from CC of similar age brackets to Kanto are in the NYL, let alone A-League  ::)

Go figure CCF,  :headbutt:

WELL INFORMED

mariners4ever said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
Last year it was

From the 28/3 release

is there a way that anyone can access these comps with provisional teams ??? as i want to know about the 18's
18's this year will be 1 competition, play 13 rounds which includes a bye then split into a 6 and a 7 team comp for the final round. Teams nominated are:

Kanwal (2 sides)
Avoca
B/VALE
BUD
EGO
GOS
KAR
KDS
KIN
TER
UMI
WYG

21's comp is
B/Vale (2 sides)
Bud
Ego
Gos
Seu
Kin
Ter
Wmg
Kan (only 1 side, Eggy has no idea)

mariners4ever

WELL INFORMED said:
mariners4ever said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
Last year it was

From the 28/3 release

18's this year will be 1 competition, play 13 rounds which includes a bye then split into a 6 and a 7 team comp for the final round. Teams nominated are:

Kanwal (2 sides)
Avoca
B/VALE
BUD
EGO
GOS
KAR
KDS
KIN
TER
UMI
WYG

thanks for that, sounds very confusing

BAD BULLZ

Eggy has a slight idea we had 2 teams training but they've spread out the players up to the grade teams 17 s 18s and aa teams

Wombat

As an official "old Bastard" .....anyone playing in Over 35's this year.

I'm playing for Kariong in Over 35 B's (we don't have A div team).  Looking forward to kicking some of you up into the air this season if possible.

hasbeen

If the U18's are confusing ... this is the latest on the U17's ..
17A consisting EGO, KDS, KIN, ENT, TOU. GOS1 AND GOS2. Remaining 12 teams, KAN, BUD, UMI, KDS, DOY,  GOS, MTN, BER, SEU, WOY, TER AND WMG be in one comp to be split after 11 rounds into 17B and 17C.

Kareem

wat bout 16s? (particularly c's, but also b's + d's) sorry- tried to pm u yesterday
also 14b's
thanks

hasbeen

16A 16B 16C
BER UMI KIN
WYG AVO KDS
OUR WYG TER
KIN KAR WMG
KAN EGO GOS
WMG SEU WMG
EGO GWA DOY
TER BUD

WELL INFORMED

should mention that all the grades are still provisional at the moment with grading committee to meet again next monday to finalise. I would not expect many changes but there still may be some regrade requests approved resulting in changes to competitions(mainly juniors i would think)

Ted

hasbeen said:
16A 16B 16C
BER UMI KIN
WYG AVO KDS
OUR WYG TER
KIN KAR WMG
KAN EGO GOS
WMG SEU WMG
EGO GWA DOY
TER BUD

This will be Azza's team if he is cleared to play. Due to lack of players to field 2 x U15 teams and 1 x 16 team, several players will be playing up an age group.

Ted

I have just been dual registered for O35s as well as AA3. This will be interesting.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark