• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2008?

Will you be playing in your local league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ted

Due to the fact 2 of my 3 sons are either doing martial arts or playing football/soccer and my 3 daughters are all attending dance lessons meant I just couldn't afford to fork out the funds to return to the game myself this year :(

coast

I'll be throwing on the boots for oufc this year, for the first time in close to 10 years. Supporting hte mariner's this year has inspired me. Have a group of mates who either havnt played for years, or have never played and made a team, most liely be playing all age 7's i'd immagine

P

Pete

keensy said:
Gosford City

So, shall we have the chopper on standby this time? Man, you are one keen football player after all you went through last season. ;D

Paolo

Pete said:
keensy said:
Gosford City

So, shall we have the chopper on standby this time? Man, you are one keen football player after all you went through last season. ;D
well technically now there is a chopper on stand-by now. NRMA Careflights Head Injury Retrieval Trial has been extened to the Central Coast region. It monitors 000 calls and if it is believed to be a head injury they can have a head trauma physician on land at the site and take you directly to the nearest/or most suitable hospital with nuerological capabilities. So instead of f**king around waiting for a amubulance, then dicking around at the local hospital and then flown to another hospital, you can be picked up by a chopper at the scene and be at a hospital with nuerological capabilties in a much quicker time.

p.s there was now way they were stopping me from playing again this season

Aden

YEH GOOD TO SEE UR BACK PLAYIN KEENSY  GO HEADBUTT SOMEOONES KNEE AGAIN  YA TOOL BAG .
hahahah its alright peeps we mates just messin around wit him im not some sicko who is serious

Omni

IMPORTANT!

Red Cards WILL count in trials in 2008, you will be suspended if you pick up a red card in a trial match.

Sym

Seeing as Aloisi is rumoured to be off that means a striking position is available at CCM..

I'm available

Hah

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred