• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2008?

Will you be playing in your local league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hilly1981

Well Rego is not far away now for the 2008 season.

So where are we playing this year? Anyone looking to join a new club for the year?, or are you going to stay solid with your current club?

Personally I am not sure where I will play this year. Chances are I will end up at Kincumber for the year with my wife and daughter. However it also depends on where my mates play. Wyoming, East Gosford & Ourimbah may also come into the equation. I think it will be a day before decision :) Lower all age groups again for me I reckon! Good times!

brett

I reverse-commuted to play in Budgie last season but it was a bit far...I'm moving towards my first season of City football.

kevrenor

brett said:
I reverse-commuted to play in Budgie last season but it was a bit far...I'm moving towards my first season of City football.
Just don't choose anyone wearing sky-blue, particularly with Lokomotiv in front on their name.  :vomit:

Park, or State League?

dibo

kevrenor said:
brett said:
Just don't choose anyone wearing sky-blue, particularly with Lokomotiv in front on their name.  :vomit:

Park, or State League?

i'm gonna see if i can wangle a spot for him in my uni side. we're in the same association as loko, and our team had an aggregate of 14-1 against them. oh, and we play in blue and gold hoops:

kevrenor

dibo said:
kevrenor said:
brett said:

Park, or State League?

i'm gonna see if i can wangle a spot for him in my uni side. we're in the same association as loko, and our team had an aggregate of 14-1 against them. oh, and we play in blue and gold hoops:
Yeah I know the students colours .... sweet!

Could go Ryde City if he wanted state league, we are blue and yellow!  :innocent: Wilko would be pleased.  :thumbup:

dibo

oh, we don't play state league. well i don't anyhoo...

I couldn't beat a man with the ball on the beatingest day of my life if I had an electrified beating machine, and when passing or shooting I generally couldn't hit the side of a barn from the inside. Brett's probably going to be playing down to my level!  :-[

Though I gather with his Budgie years that's no change.  ;D

fish

looking to go back to Union for a year with my old boys from Sydney, still have 3 weeks of a suspension to sit lol

Andy

fish said:
looking to go back to Union for a year with my old boys from Sydney, still have 3 weeks of a suspension to sit lol

Was that for abusing the ref?

kanewillow

probly playing for the entrance 18s but am seriously thinking about playing all age with my cousins for brooklyn

priorpeter

hopefully making my return to gosford city, if my back lets me. after a season off i'm itching to get back on the park...

brett

kevrenor said:
brett said:

Park, or State League?

If we win the A-League I wouldn't mind playing a season with Loko just to wear my champions 08 shirt to training every week.

kanewillow

offtheball said:
How are The Entrance 18's looking?

I hear they have recruited well.

Ummmm havent spoken to my coach yet but from what he was saying at the end of last season he has a few decent players coming to play plus we got 1 or 2 players that were playing reserves who didnt wanna play B grade

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark