• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2008?

Will you be playing in your local league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ryan

Coast... I am playing AA7. Best of luck. I'm sure your lads will have a great time. :thumbup:

P

Pete

marinermick said:
looks like i will be playing aa2s will killarney this season

who woulda thunk
Maybe YOU are the missing Attacking midfielder the Mariners need Mick?

BAD BULLZ

Still trying to organize to play with kanwal for a cpl of months b4 i go to america trying to sign up for as low a grade as possible so i can back up for a few games a day try and get it all outta my system b4 i go looks like aa7 this year.

P

Pete

Eggy said:
Still trying to organize to play with kanwal for a cpl of months b4 i go to america trying to sign up for as low a grade as possible so i can back up for a few games a day try and get it all outta my system b4 i go looks like aa7 this year.

Try your luck in the MLS while you're over there Eggy.

marinermick

Pete said:
marinermick said:
looks like i will be playing aa2s will killarney this season

who woulda thunk
Maybe YOU are the missing Attacking midfielder the Mariners need Mick?

plenty of mid and plenty of fielder, but not much attacking

let the young boys play in position where you have to run

Atomic

Well it's taken 40 years but I've finally laced up the boots and played my first game of competitive football!!! I had a trail game with the mighty Woy Woy Roosters over 35's yesterday and as a result, I can hardly move today due to muscle soreness. I have muscles that are sore which I never knew I had.  :'(

For what it's worth, I can 100% testify to the fact that I joined my local football club due to the presence of the Mariners on the Central Coast. I also feel I have now earned the right sprout as much bullsh*t on this forum as the rest of you  ;D (only joking).

marconigirl

Well, I had my first trial game today..
It was eventful...
*We won 4-1
*I screwed up my neck even more (previous injury from goalpost- this time girls leg to my head)
*I got a red card...

scottmac

Suspended
Atomic said:
For what it's worth, I can 100% testify to the fact that I joined my local football club due to the presence of the Mariners on the Central Coast. I also feel I have now earned the right sprout as much bullsh*t on this forum as the rest of you  ;D (only joking).

Same, because of the Mariners i have joined the Wakehurst Tigers ( i live on the Northern Beaches) and played my first game in almost 15 years last Sunday. As with you, i am also very sore in places that i didn't know existed!

Andy

marconigirl said:
Well, I had my first trial game today..
It was eventful...
*We won 4-1
*I screwed up my neck even more (previous injury from goalpost- this time girls leg to my head)
*I got a red card...

What for?

Kareem

I have changed from Umina to Ourimbah!!!
I am still playing 18b's.
But I will be backing up for 21s and hopefully reserves this year.
I scored a goal and set up another for 21s last week.
Yesterday I played for 21s (started) and got taken off for last 20 mins to rest for Reserves.
I got to play last 20 mins in Reserves game where I was crazy scared of being killed (some of the tackles were crazy). So i didnt make that much of an impact. But i guess the biggest thing from it was a learning experience as well as a confidence booster ie. I didnt struggle that much for size (i was pushing soe of the guys back)

(lol at how reserve grade defenders reckon they are playin EPL and hold your shirt in corners)

But Ourimbah seem to understand the idea of trial games. Try out new things...unlike Umina who didnt invite me for any trial games (playin their strongest teams for absolutely no good reason). If yesterday was a proper game I think I mightnt have played- but if and hopefully when I get called up to reserves I will be all the better for the experience!!!
Thats my little mini rant for today!

S

striker

I'm signed up for another year in GHFA 35+ league.

I'll be playing against Mr. Midfielder ............... watch out I'm on fire! :fireup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark