• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2008?

Will you be playing in your local league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dibo

merged topics - there was already a well-established thread. i know it's in central coast football, but that's where most people play. ;)

marconigirl

Andy said:
marconigirl said:
Well, I had my first trial game today..
It was eventful...
*We won 4-1
*I screwed up my neck even more (previous injury from goalpost- this time girls leg to my head)
*I got a red card...

What for?

Was goalie...
Went down for the ball and the girl kicked the ball just as i got to it but her leg hit my head (jarred my neck)
I am assuming that the ref thought I was trying to hurt the other girl or something!?!? (interfering with the last player..)

My sister (ex ref) who was playing, my dad and my coach all reckon it should have been yellow max... (the coach almost got a red arguing about it.. )

coast

ryan said:
Coast... I am playing AA7. Best of luck. I'm sure your lads will have a great time. :thumbup:

You played any trials yet mate? we havnt had a single trial or training session hahaha.

Ziggy

coast said:
ryan said:
Coast... I am playing AA7. Best of luck. I'm sure your lads will have a great time. :thumbup:

You played any trials yet mate? we havnt had a single trial or training session hahaha.

Coast, OUFC AA7 (if thats who you are playing for) had training on Wednesday night
I think lack of trial games is a problem - it seems some clubs are leaving teams to organise this themselves when I think the club should do it, no one seems to give a toss about anything under AA1. This is difficult when you are new to a club and in a new team and don't know anybody or who to contact. I don't think it should be up to new players to have to contact the senior registrar to find out whats going on - some clubs are a bit disorganised.

Omni

SEU beat Ourimbah 1-0 in a tight game in the CC Cup tonight

Budgiwoi 3 def The Entrance 1 (I think) in the other quarter final tonight

Kareem

nooooooo!
my two clubs (play for OUFC and coach SEU) faced off against each other...
i was going for Ourimbah (i train with the 1st grade team so I felt that I had to)
oh well...I will support SEU the rest of the way through
So who has made the semi's?
When was the goal scored?

Omni

The goal was scored about 20 minutes into the 2nd half, off a corner, outside of that there was only one really clear goal scoring chance, Ourimbah had a one-on-one that was wonderfully saved, the keeper for SEU won the game for them.

Omni

Either side could have won it, it was a really tight game, both teams struggled with the final ball type stuff, weren't heaps of clear cut chances.

coast

Ziggy said:
coast said:
ryan said:

Coast, OUFC AA7 (if thats who you are playing for) had training on Wednesday night
I think lack of trial games is a problem - it seems some clubs are leaving teams to organise this themselves when I think the club should do it, no one seems to give a toss about anything under AA1. This is difficult when you are new to a club and in a new team and don't know anybody or who to contact. I don't think it should be up to new players to have to contact the senior registrar to find out whats going on - some clubs are a bit disorganised.

Turns out we are oufc aa6's. Had a run against the aa7's on the w/e was good fun. Scored a goal in my first game back after 9 years away from hte feild hahaha. I think 1st comp games are this sunday coming? anyone confirm?

offtheball

coast said:
Ziggy said:
coast said:
ryan said:

Turns out we are oufc aa6's. Had a run against the aa7's on the w/e was good fun. Scored a goal in my first game back after 9 years away from hte feild hahaha. I think 1st comp games are this sunday coming? anyone confirm?

That's a good point. Comp starts Friday night. CCF web site devoid of draws as per usual. Guess I will have to rely on the Refs site to find out who is playing where!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark