• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2008?

Will you be playing in your local league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenpoint

East Gosford Over 35 D grade!

We finished last in 2006 and third from bottom in 2007.

We're on the way up! Especially if we can recruit some more young whippersnapper 35 year olds.

hilly1981

Due to our family moving up north sometime soon, I have joined Doyalson-Wyee in MAA. Hopefully it will be a good season ahead!

roonytunes

SEU -  second year in 35C's, dual reg to possibly play in MAA5's as well (numbers and body permitting)

jaypee

I'm looking at coming out of retirement (only 2 years) and playing again.

We've moved to the far north end of the central coast (Cooranbong) so will probably turn out for Morisset

Omni

fish said:
another season of defending officials on the forum then omni :yellowcard: :redcard:

I assume you mean the locals, not the A-League ones, because I don't do that second one much!

Auburn: You did well in that fans tournament in goals!

I hope I don't have to deal with a guy breaking his ankle on the frost reserve pitch again this year, that's a TERRIBLE ground!

neverwozza

Registered myself and the two eldest sons in O35s, U7's & U5's today. Very little change out of $500. I have been told that there is a cap for kiddies so I won't have to pay any more when the other two children start playing but it still feels very expensive. I would love to know where all the fees go. I am assuming club, CCF & FFA but would like to know the allocation and how much they have in their respective coffers.

offtheball

taxman said:
Registered myself and the two eldest sons in O35s, U7's & U5's today. Very little change out of $500. I have been told that there is a cap for kiddies so I won't have to pay any more when the other two children start playing but it still feels very expensive. I would love to know where all the fees go. I am assuming club, CCF & FFA but would like to know the allocation and how much they have in their respective coffers.

Last report CCF -$500K

neverwozza

Do they publish financials on the web? I have got no idea how much it costs to run the joint so 500K might be reasonable. I know our local club keeps around 20K in their bank account and apart from all the politics the committee do a wonderful job and I think it is well run.

I am assuming when the A-League really takes off and the FFA can negotiate better TV deals/sponsorship etc. money will start flowing back to grass roots (I am talking about my kiddies not a neverwozza like me) not the other way around.

offtheball

taxman said:
Do they publish financials on the web? I have got no idea how much it costs to run the joint so 500K might be reasonable. I know our local club keeps around 20K in their bank account and apart from all the politics the committee do a wonderful job and I think it is well run.

I am assuming when the A-League really takes off and the FFA can negotiate better TV deals/sponsorship etc. money will start flowing back to grass roots (I am talking about my kiddies not a neverwozza like me) not the other way around.

$500k in the red

neverwozza

offtheball said:
taxman said:

$500k in the red

F*&k

dibo

taxman said:
offtheball said:
taxman said:

$500k in the red

F*&k

that might be an ok amount, depending on what the typical incomings and outgoings are. 500k is maybe a few years' budget for the super league side, but it might be a perfectly serviceable debt level (i'm assuming of course that 500k is the consolidated debt level, not the budget deficit).

marconigirl

I'm signing up today with my sister and her friend at West Pennant Hills-Cherrybrook soccer club... Price isn't too bad considering I am a student... $190... $230 if I wasn't....
Should be interesting as I haven't played outdoor since i was in yr 8 (1996) but hey I'll give it a try..
Interestingly enough there is a mariners membership link on their website...

kevrenor

marconigirl said:
I'm signing up today with my sister and her friend at West Pennant Hills-Cherrybrook soccer club...
Interestingly enough there is a mariners membership link on their website...
Lol, with my son Owen now home and playing with Epping Eastwood FC 'Tigers'  and you and Kerensa with the WPH-C FC 'Lions' I won't know which wild beast to follow during the winter.

Shame that Gosford City's transfer bid wasn't attractive enough!

Wish there was over 50's on mini grounds somewhere!  I'll be at Pluim (and away) a few times though just watching the Lightning.

I think most Gladesville-Hornsby FA clubs have CCMFC linked on their sites as part of being feeder associations. Just wear Mariners T to training and see who puts their head up!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred