• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2008?

Will you be playing in your local league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Statue

It would be too easy for alot of under 16s to get injured, in most of the all age grades there is alot of hacking and poor challenges as i found out last year when i was refereeing them

hilly1981

yeah the reason for the poor challenges are because:

1. There are alot of unfit players, hence its easier to be reckless than careful when you are tired.

2. No sense of timing or sufficient skill when executing a tackle

Jimmy

Farthinator said:
It would be too easy for alot of under 16s to get injured, in most of the all age grades there is alot of hacking and poor challenges as i found out last year when i was refereeing them

My first game in AA5 ended in a knee injury, i dont want to play AA2 or below from now on.

dibo

kennyftw said:
Wyoming COC and SUYTS (Sydney Uni). Can't wait for the season to start!

uni? what grade is that? i play in the AA5 team in ESFA for uni.

Sacko

Jimmydinho said:
Farthinator said:

My first game in AA5 ended in a knee injury, i dont want to play AA2 or below from now on.

That's because you pulled out of a tackle! 

Bear

Im thinking about playing on the coast again this year. Anyone want a fat, lazy unfit bloke who thinks he is a striker?

marinermick

Sacko said:
Jimmydinho said:
Farthinator said:

amen to that

pull out of a tackle in a higher and you will get injured worse as the players come in quicker and they tackle harder

marinermick

Bearinator said:
Im thinking about playing on the coast again this year. Anyone want a fat, lazy unfit bloke who thinks he is a striker?

happy to have you bear

we just have to work whether we have a team or not yet

B

bakery5

fish said:
looking to go back to Union for a year with my old boys from Sydney, still have 3 weeks of a suspension to sit lol
only smart private school guys can play sorry ;D

son of weird Dad

Farthinator said:

the same happens when u r forced 2 play against slower stupider ppl in my own age group they broke my ribs and colarbone and i still kept playing but the colar bone showed up on an xray for my ribs and i never know about it

Sacko

Bearinator said:

Well we had Fish last season!

fish

shazam.........

I scored a few in 5's unlike jimmy :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Can someone please mention fat,unfit defenders PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Bear

fish said:
shazam.........

I scored a few in 5's unlike jimmy :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Can someone please mention fat,unfit defenders PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

None of them playing for Ourimbah, why would anyone say that for?

Bear

fish said:
you can replace Jimmy , you aint got much to do lol

I aint no bench boy. And I score goals. There could not be more of a difference between me and him ;)

Jimmy

marinermick said:
Sacko said:
Jimmydinho said:
Farthinator said:

amen to that

pull out of a tackle in a higher and you will get injured worse as the players come in quicker and they tackle harder

If I'd pulled out the tackle i wouldnt of got injured, the problem is i stayed in it, and won it.
I dont know what your talking about.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred