• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Trial matches 2010...

Wombat

Just got home.

1.1 draw with Entrance.

Good hit out against a decent side.

We scored a screamer and then a ridiculous own goal to go in 1.1 at the break.

Finsihed 1.1.  score was about right although we hit the bar and missed an open goal in last 10 minutes.
Entrance dominated the midfield and are good on the ball but lacked composure in front of goal.

Good tough game. Very enjoyable.

Part_Timer

Morisset united vs kincumber
res 3-2 Morisset took 70 mins for us to actually play ok
1sts 3-1 Morisset went in 3-0 at half time even game 2nd half

WELL INFORMED

Part_Timer said:

What Kincumber teams did you play as their 1st grade was playing in the central coast pre season cup today winning 3-0 over Killarney Vale???

Gibbsy

Paolo said:
mrqwerty4 said:
i went down to watch gosford 1st grade vs avoca first grade,
wasnt a bad game some good football played, until and all in brawl broke out,
gosford and the fitzsimmons will never change! the gosford coach ran onto the field and knocked out an avoca player!
lol, at this post.

1. Have you ever seen an all in brawl before? Few blokes pushing with a handful of punches by a very small minority is not an all in...mostly handbags really.

2. Without condoning actions of Gosford, Avoca were not all innocent considering them punching a player in back play off the ball started the handbags.

3. Fitzy didnt run out onto the field and knock out the player...was out in the middle and bloke had hold of his shirt and was told numerous times to let go and copped a slap on the chin when he didnt comply and player walked away.

Apart from the above, wasnt too bad a game....think Avoca are going to have a tough time in prem league
mrqwerty4 absolute fool. you obviously couldn't tell what was happening from the sideline. Gosford and the Fitzsimmon's will never change? When was the last time you saw "and all in brawl" as you would put it involving Gosford? Also not condoning the actions of those involved in the "knock out punch" which was a love tap as Paolo alluded to, however maybe we need to question why this happened in the first place, dirty elbow off the ball from Avoca back. Again what would we know though, could only see a little from out on the field.

Part_Timer

WELL INFORMED said:
Part_Timer said:

What Kincumber teams did you play as their 1st grade was playing in the central coast pre season cup today winning 3-0 over Killarney Vale???

was a mixture of 23s ressies and left over firsts I assume. Strong teams considering most firsts missing

Statue

Part_Timer said:
WELL INFORMED said:
Part_Timer said:

was a mixture of 23s ressies and left over firsts I assume. Strong teams considering most firsts missing

Did a ref actually show up for the first grade game?

Ted

mariners4ever said:
Ted said:
Killarney AA6 v Budgewoi AA7 on Sunday (14th) at Budge - midday

bummer, you couldve at least played against all age 8's not 7's :(

may be able to get my O35 team to play a game against you later that arvo?

Ted

Ted said:
mariners4ever said:
Ted said:
Killarney AA6 v Budgewoi AA7 on Sunday (14th) at Budge - midday

bummer, you couldve at least played against all age 8's not 7's :(

may be able to get my O35 team to play a game against you later that arvo?

cancel that. no games are being played in the arvo due to the open day at Pluim and there's not enough room to squash one in between the games already being played.

kevrenor

Wilsons said:
curious said:
Broadmeadow Magic V CC Lightning
1st grd 5-1
u23 1-0
u18 3-2

Sheesh

1. It is only trials
2. You don't think Magic are quality? (I've only seen a couple of NBN league games but I'd say it is a little bit above Super League).

Wilsons

kevrenor said:
Wilsons said:
curious said:
1st grd 5-1
u23 1-0
u18 3-2

Sheesh

1. It is only trials
2. You don't think Magic are quality? (I've only seen a couple of NBN league games but I'd say it is a little bit above Super League).

1. I understand
2. Magic are quality. NBN is not above State League!

marinermick

Wilsons said:
kevrenor said:
Wilsons said:
curious said:
1st grd 5-1
u23 1-0
u18 3-2

Sheesh

1. It is only trials

1. I understand
2. Magic are quality. NBN is not above State League!

he didn't say state league, he said super league

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred