• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Trial matches 2010...

Ted

Gopher of Pern said:
marinermick said:
PubBrawler said:
marinermick said:
PubBrawler said:
marinermick said:
Ourimbah All Age 5s playing Gosford over 35s C this Saturday 1pm at Narara Valley High.

Let's hope the weather holds up.
good to see that your stayin in MAA5 mick we will be looking foward to kickin your ass again! :thumbup:

and remind me again where you guys finished on the table?
Haaa yer but we still got the joy of kickin your ass 3 zip and a draw, till we meet again. lol

two swallows don't maketh a summer and we were far from full strength in those games

fark, bear had to go in goals that first game! (sorry bear)

Just wondering, how many swallows do make a summer? :p

All depends on your partner  :p

Sym

:O :O :O

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
pffffft bwahaha !

Ted ! fcuk
that was the bestttt !

(you also beat me to it.)

dibo

Sydney University trialling against Kenso Tech this weekend in a variety of grades. Should be a bunch of crackers, with the sandstone and ivy winning out over the fibro and corrugated iron.

PubBrawler

ted or gopher i,m in the process of gettting a trial against you guys, i,ve heard that avoca has dibs on the kincumber colts home ground at south kinny, just tryin to get dates and times, will get back to ya over the weekend timbo!

Kareem

Budgewoi vs SEU

Reserve Grade
3-1

1st grade
4-2

I scored a freekick top right corner, from 19 yards for ressies. Pretty stoked for 1st attempt. Just lucky I picked the ball up before anyone else :p
Bad news is, I am going to hog all my teams FK's for at least the rest of the season, trying to score again... :p

hasbeen

Kareem said:
Budgewoi vs SEU

Reserve Grade
3-1

1st grade
4-2

I scored a freekick top right corner, from 19 yards for ressies. Pretty stoked for 1st attempt. Just lucky I picked the ball up before anyone else :p
Bad news is, I am going to hog all my teams FK's for at least the rest of the season, trying to score again... :p

When was this played? Why would Budgie be playing a friendly given they've got a cup Qtr final tomorrow ... ? I'm confused ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred