• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Trial matches 2010...

Wilsons

marinermick said:
Wilsons said:
What about the winners against UTS ACPE and making the Australian Team..Not the Micky Mouse team aka the green and gold team..The real deal..Must of done something right

geez mate, i was on the committee most years that picked the green and gold team

of course there was going to be an over-representation of newie players and you know it was only a paper team with subjective selections

was worth coping so much shit from the UNSW coach year after year to do so

Yeah we had a few in it..Thanks!!We did have a sh!t hot team at one stage

J

jiggles

Kariong WAA5 v Woy Woy 18B's - 11am at Kariong.

After arriving home from Melbourne (i.e. Grand Final) at 8am that morning...playing against young, fit girls...I feel as though I may need a stretcher (and a beer) after.

FFC Mariner

Killarney MAA6 (or possibly 7) 3 - Budgie MAA6 (?) 3

Started with 7 and had to borrow from Budgie until HT when the ring ins turned up.

Should have been dead and buried at HT but only 2-1 down to a very dubious penalty for handball.

Good hit out

BAD BULLZ

BULLZ AA1/2s VS BULLZ 21S 2 ALL

i SCORED VERY NICE ;)

ALSO GOT GOOD NEWS WITH THE FILLING IN RULE AM MUCH HAPPIER NOW.

Ted

FFC Mariner said:
Killarney MAA6 (or possibly 7) 3 - Budgie MAA6 (?) 3

Started with 7 and had to borrow from Budgie until HT when the ring ins turned up.

Should have been dead and buried at HT but only 2-1 down to a very dubious penalty for handball.

Good hit out

We started with 5 bro. Good game either way though...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred