• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Trial matches 2010...

Chimmi

A little off topic but OMG Mick your avatar freaked me out!!! Pelicans are nothing compared to killer turtle!

marinermick

Chimmi said:
A little off topic but OMG Mick your avatar freaked me out!!! Pelicans are nothing compared to killer turtle!

freaked me out as well, even more so after watching heston's feasts last night and seeing how nasty turtles can be

Atomic

Holy cow, how hot was it today! I must have lost about 2kg playing in this heat (believe me, I can afford it!). Still, it was good to put the old body under stress; every bit of match play is so important at this stage of the season.

We (Woy Woy) had a good hit out against Umina '35's today - local derby ;), played in the right spirit in very oppressive conditions. Good luck to them for the coming season.

FFC Mariner

Killarney MAA7 beat Terrigal MAA7's 7-1 at the Entrance High this afternoon

Wind was a bugger but we pretty much carved in the last 20 mins.

Great effort

Kareem

Wyoming 14B's vs SEU 14C's
3-0
Could have been worse. Very strong side. But good chance to see what exactly we need to work on. Nice eye opener

Doylo vs SEU
Ressies
0-3
Even for first 20 mins, then they died. Although they did miss a sitter.
Our 2nd and 3rd goals were good (quality left foot volley for our 3rd).

1st grade
0-1 at 3/4's time. Doylo cant seem to find the back of the net today...

J

jiggles

From what I was told, Kariong MAA1 beat Gosford MAA1, 3-0 at Mount Penang.

Gazer

Just heard from one of my mates, they being few and far between, that Umina 1st Grade beat Budgewoi 3-0 on Thursday night. Budgewoi struggled and if it was not a preseason played on the back pitch, a vituual gravel pit, score would have been worse.

Interesting thing came out of the night. Although draft draws were not released until the day after Budgewoi told Umina they were playing them in second round at Budgewoi.
Suppose it is good having 3 directors on CCF from your club to know what is going on in advance.

Kareem

New coach at Budgie
Maybe they'll take a bit of time to settle?
I know they got hammerred by Kincumber in the cup...
I think Budgie will bounce back, they wont win the comp...but they'll pull themselves out of the bottom half of the table by mid-season
Terrigal and...
Kanwal? for relegation for me (maybe Avoca)

Wombat

Kariong O35B v Gosford 045's

Nice to play a game against oldies especially while its still hot.

We didn't play very well but managed a 2.0 win with 2 excellent 2nd half goals.

Last year we should have coasted in B's but came 2nd and lost GF so under-achieved.

This year we will be competetive but I cant see any 6.0 flogging being delt out and top 4 might be our best bet.  Could be a bit of a struggle this season on pre-season form.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb